ORANGE COUNTY (CBSLA.com) — Metrolink will sustain major disruptions Wednesday on the commuter rail’s Inland Empire-Orange County line.
The track was damaged after a freight train derailed Tuesday night in Anaheim near the Imperial Highway overpass, officials said.READ MORE: Man Arrested In Garden Grove For Alleged Attack On Wife At Youth Sports Game
The cause of the non-injury derailment was under investigation.
The following services have been canceled:
– OC Line 632 to Laguna Niguel/Mission Viejo. Please use train 634.
– OC Line 633 to Fullerton. Please use train 635.
– OC Line 683 to Los Angeles. Please use train 607READ MORE: Orange County Reports 55 New Cases Of COVID-19, Two Deaths
– IEOC Line 809 to Laguna Niguel/Mission Viejo. Please use train 811
– IEOC Line 805 to Irvine. Please use train 807.
– 91 Line 703 to Los Angeles. Please use train 705.
– IEOC Line 802 to San Bernardino. Bus bridge will be provided.
It was unclear how long the service will be disrupted.MORE NEWS: Children's Screams Shatter Robbery Attempt Outside Pasadena KFC