STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Jonathan Rollo, owner and commander-in-leaf of Greenleaf Gourmet Chopshop stopped by KCAL9 Wednesday to share some items on their menu!
Pioneers in Los Angeles’ health-focused fast casual restaurant revolution recently opened their newest location in Hollywood.READ MORE: Firefighters Respond To Water Main Break In Santa Monica
Here’s one of the recipes Rollo shared:
Pot of Gold Cocktail Recipe:READ MORE: Two Killed In South Gate Shooting
- Bulleit Bourbon 2 oz.
- Lemonade 2 oz.
- Lavender 1 Sprig
- Honey 0.50 oz
Preparation:MORE NEWS: One Killed In Deadly Freeway Crash
1. Fill 1/3 of a shaker with ice
2. Add honey to the shaker
3. Measure 2 oz. of lemonade and add to shaker
4. Measure 2 oz. of Bourbon of choice and add to the shaker
5. Put pint glass in to shaker tightly
6. Shake the shaker in a quick back and forth motion for 10 seconds
7. Fill the glass to the top with ice
8. Attach strainer on the top of the shaker and pour contents of strainer in to glass
9. Garnish drink with a sprig of lavender