STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Designer Renee Dee and Master Gemologist Alfredo Molina of Black, Starr & Frost jewelers visited the KCAL9 studios Thursday to show off the five key pieces that are essential for women’s wardrobe and make the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day.
5 Essential Jewelry Pieces:
- A great stud. Timeless diamond studs are a wardrobe essential.
- Everyday stackables. This encompasses sparkling rings, bangles and bracelets – ideal for stacking.
- Chandelier earrings can make any outfit.
- Versatile opera-length strand necklace can be worn in both formal and everyday settings as a single opera-length stunner or as two classic double strands.
- Classic cuff bracelets are easy to wear and make an arresting statement.