STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Lifestyle Expert Sadie Murray visited the KCAL9 studios Wednesday to demonstrate some DIY wedding tips for those who are planning on tying the knot this year.

Tip #1: Using Twitter, you can search different hashtags like #WeddingWednesday, #BrideToBe, and #WeddingPlanning to get inspiration about what bridal magazines, other brides-to-be and experts are tweeting about to help give you some planning ideas. You can also include hashtags in your tweets to get advice from followers and other users. ex: Does anyone know a good #wedding #photographer in Los Angeles?

READ MORE: Family Of Man Killed In DUI Crash Outraged Driver Spent Only One Week In Jail

Tip #2: Every bride wants the most spectacular wedding dress but a designer gown can be very expensive. Tradesy is the world’s largest pre-owned wedding and fashion marketplace with an inventory of over one hundred thousand bridal gowns including designers like Vera Wang. Brides can save 60-75% on wedding gowns. Tradesy is also a great way to pass along your dress after the big day to the next beautiful bride. You can sell your dress on the site and Tradesy only takes 9% commission, leaving the seller with 91% of the sale!

Tip #3: Making sure your marchers are all set to walk down the aisle can get tricky but giving them a specific store to shop at can help them with the selection process and also helps you make sure they’re getting something that fits into your theme. The Children’s Place is the perfect place for flower girl dresses.

READ MORE: Pasadena Considers Technology To Help Law Enforcement Detect Gunshots

Tip#4: Affordable, sparkly baubles for the bride-to-be. Also makes a great gift for bridesmaids. Saint Vintage jewelry looks and feels expensive, but doesn’t break the bank.

Tip #5: To make sure your skin is radiant and ready for your big day Kiehl’s skincare has the perfect products. Whether you want to eliminate dark spots, minimize pores, or refresh your face, Kiehl’s has the go-to bridal beauty finds for looking photo-worthy.

MORE NEWS: LA County Reports 5 New COVID-19 Deaths; Hospitalizations Hold Steady

Tip #6: Beaming is the new blushing. Before the cake, the cleanse! Your big day is about looking stellar, and feeling even better. With this in mind, Beaming, based in Southern California, designed a cleanse to expertly meet the needs of brides-to-be. Beaming just opened this month in Santa Monica.