STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Esthetician and Skin Care Expert Lorena Coello stopped by KCAL9 Monday to show viewers how to get radiant skin in the New Year!
Coello’s Via Forte Skin Care System has the five keys — cleanse, scrub, exfoliate, nurture and moisturize — for dewey and healthy looking skin.
- Facial Shampoo Plus: Gel-based cleanser with green tea that can be used on all skin types. To be used every day to wash off makeup, after exercise and to provides a clean feel on oily skin.
- Botanical Buffing Beads: Gel-based foaming cleanser with grains designed to help remove dead skin cells and allow other products to penetrate deeper into the skin. The key to using this scrub is to use a in a gentle and circular motion.
- Purifying Trio: This is a multi-functional toner. It helps soften oil that get stuck in the pores, brightens skin discolorations, and has anti-bacterial affect to fight clogged pores and acne.
- Stem Cell C: This serum is a very import part in protecting the skin from sun, free radicals, smoking and other irritants. This High potency serum with Vitamin C and repairing pep-tides helps reduce the visible signs of aging, rejuvenates the skin and give the skin a healthy glow. It is light weight and quickly absorbs into the skin.
- Calming Fluid: This is a lightweight moisturizer with calming plant extracts to soothe redness and other visible signs of sensitivity. This wonderful moisturizer allows the skin to breath and helps the skin to retain skin’s natural moisture.
- Eye potion: This luxurious, radically lifting and smoothing super-serum addresses all major changes that the aging eye experiences: lines and wrinkles, dark shadows, puffiness, loss of volume and firmness and the most difficult area to treat – the sagging upper eye lid. It is not heavy, yet feels creamy enough for dryer skin.
- Lip Remedy: Treatment is designed to bring back the beautiful lips – smooth and moist with high definition and volume. This amazing treatment crème also makes an excellent base for lipstick, lip liner and gloss.