CULVER CITY (CBSLA.com)  —  Authorities have announced the arrest of a man in the attack of a passenger in his 60s on Culver City bus last month.

The man, who police declined to name citing a continuing investigation, was taken into custody Tuesday.

READ MORE: Woman, 4 Children Killed In Shooting At Lancaster Home

Culver City Police Lt. Jason Sims said the man was arrested Tuesday night in Los Angeles.

Video from Nov. 22 confrontation released last week showed an older man walking to the back of the bus about 1:45 p.m. The man sat down near a woman sprawled across more than one seat. Moments later, a black man in camouflage shorts and a maroon hoodie who was with the woman got up and hit the older man several times in the face.

READ MORE: Hollywood Christmas Parade Makes Triumphant Return To Streets of LA

The bus driver stopped the vehicle, and the couple got off the bus, with the older man calling for the driver to stop them. The couple got back onto the bus to speak with the driver for a few moments, then the video made public by police ended.

Police said the woman was not suspected of a crime.

RELATED LINK:

MORE NEWS: BTS Kicks Off Second Of 4 Shows At SoFi Stadium In Inglewood

Police Hunt Man Suspected In Assault Of Man In His 60s On Bus