STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Ted Hopson, Executive Chef at Umami Burger stopped by KCAL9 Monday to unveil what is new on their menu.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Burger Recipe:
- Mix pumpkin spice, orange zest and salt with mascarpone cheese
- Reduce a mixture of coffee, molasses, water, sweet soy and kombu
- Batter Kombucha Squash and fry it
- Build on top of a beef burger patty
- Full build: Umami Burger’s signature beef patty with a garlic aioli, tempura Kabocha (an Asian winter squash), spiced Mascarpone and a coffee glaze.
- Available starting on November 5 at all participating Southern California Umami Burger locations, including Umami Burger at The Grove, Pasadena, Thousand Oaks, Broadway, Costa Mesa, Irvine, Space 1520, Los Feliz, Arts District, Burbank, Studio City, Anaheim
- First day it will be available for the price of a pumpkin spice latte, just $4. After that, it will be available for $12.
Here are some other menu items he discussed:
- Ahi Burger — seared sushi-grade hand-chopped ahi patty, daikon sprouts, crushed avocado, gingered carrots, wasabi flake, wasabi tartar
- Original Burger — Parmesan frico, shiitake mushroom, roasted tomato, caramelized onions, Umami house ketchup
- Cali Burger — butter lettuce, roasted tomato, caramelized onions, house spread, house American cheese
- The Royale — braised short rib, truffled aioli, & our own truffle cheese
For more information, click here.