STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Architect and designer David Sanders stopped by KCAL9 Wednesday to show viewers the latest trends for fall interior design.
Here’s how Sanders recommends rebooting your living room to change the season design:
- Aromatherapy — add fragrant candles to incorporate smoky wood, tobacco and currant scents.
- Swap out light summer linens (white, ivory, powder blue) and bring in darker textured fabrics (burgundy, charcoal grey, camel)
- Change window treatments, accessory pillows and throws for sofa and chairs. Incorporate heavier textured fabrics (hounds-tooth wool, merino wool or cashmere)
- Change rug to create warmth and coziness
- Accessorize with hurricane lamps and red and white candles, a bowl of red delicious apples
For more information, click here.