By now you have probably heard the story of a Belgium fan named Axelle Despiegelaere (above) who was highlighted in the stands during the Belgium/Russia match and as a result just signed a modeling contract with L’Oreal (which has ended within a week). The 17-year old was caught cheering for her team – complete with red, yellow and black pom poms and an adorable hat with horns. Modeling agencies around the country should take heed – your future clients are all soccer fans! Here are 8 World Cup Fans Who Also Deserve A Modeling Contract…
8. An Argentina Fan celebrates her way to the Finals.READ MORE: Vigils Held For ‘Dedicated, Outstanding, Compassionate’ Nurse Killed In Bus Stop Attack Near Union Station
7. The outfit is a cross between leopard and a stormy night – but that smile could sell millions of anything.
6. Adorable even with a soccer ball on her head.
5. A friendly kiss for the camera.
4. The mask is a bit odd – but the look works for some of those edgy magazines.READ MORE: Shawn Smith, Suspect In Brianna Kupfer's Murder At Hancock Park Furniture Store, Arrested In Pasadena
3. This fan from Honduras wins our hearts with her half bedazzled shorts.
2. ¡VIVA ESPAÑA!
1. Another Belgium supporter – it’s time to look into flights to Brussels!
Marvel Actor Gaspard Ulliel Dead At 37 Following Ski Accident