In our first list, we took a look at the pump up songs used by athletes Jason Hammel, Zach Johnson, T.Y. Hilton, Saul “Canelo” Alvarez and Swin Cash. In this installment, we’ll deepen our search for the best pump up songs given to you by athletes of various sports. Here are five more.
1. Chris Johnson, Running Back for the New York Jets – “No Worries” by Lil WayneREAD MORE: SoFi Stadium Looking To Fill More Than 3,000 Part-Time Positions With Job Fairs Being Held This Month
Chris Johnson is a big Lil Wayne fan so it’s not a surprise that “No Worries” would be his choice. You can buy “No Worries” here.
2. Brian Shaw, Professional Strongman – “Rollin'” by Limp Bizkit
A big song to pump up a big man. If “Rollin'” by Limp Bizkit pumps up Brian Shaw, it can pump up anyone. You can buy the song here.
3. Russell Knox, PGA Tour Golfer- “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor
READ MORE: Feds: Mustafa Qadiri Of Irvine Used $5 Million In Fraudulent PPP Loans To Buy Ferrari, Bentley, And Lamborghini
Can you imagine this song playing before a big shot in the Master’s? You can relive the 80’s and buy the song here.
4. Brandon Boykin, Cornerback for the Philadelphia Eagles – “Radioactive” by Imagine Dragons
Brandon Boykin is the same guy who admitted that “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus was in his playlist. You can buy “Radioactive” by following this link.
5. Shane Proctor, Professional Bull Rider- “Born Country” by Alabama
If you’re going to ride a ridiculously large bull for an extended period of time, I’d hope you’re able to get pumped up. Buy “Born Country” here.
To see full interviews with these and other athletes about their music choices, check out Pre-Game Playlist here.MORE NEWS: 2 More Drivers Report Windows Being Shattered On SoCal Freeways