STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Father’s Day is just around the corner!
Chris Pegula, author and dad expert, stopped by KCAL9 Thursday to demonstrate fabulous and affordable gift ideas for dads of all ages.READ MORE: LA County Sees Another 72 Deaths Related To COVID-19
Gifts for Expecting and New Dads:
- FROM DUDE TO DAD: The Diaper Dude Guide to Pregnancy ($15) — Gives expecting dads the need-to-know essentials on pregnancy, birthing and parenthood
- The Diaper Dude MLB Collection LA Dodgers Diaper Bag ($78) — Thoughtfully designed for dad and baby to fashionably and comfortably go anywhere and everywhere together
Gifts for Dads with Tweens and Teens:
- Sprinkles DAD Box ($42/dozen) — Baked from scratch daily, flavors include peanut butter chip, red velvet, black and white and vanilla milk chocolate
- Brazos Legend Grillin’ 6 Pack available at World Market ($20) — Includes steak rub, BBQ sauce, spicy chipotle BBQ sauce, seasoning salt, smokin’ BBQ sauce and fajita marinade
- Grand Daddy Grill Cleaner from Essential Man ($70) — Crafted from aluminum, this brush uses revolutionary steam-cleaning technology to melt away grease in an instant
Gifts for Empty Nester Dads:
- American Pale Ale Brew Your Own Craft Beer Kit available at World Market ($45) — Takes the complex art of brewing and makes it simple and accessible
- 1 Face Watch ($40) Environment — With The Adventure Project, 1FaceWatch provides charcoal efficient stoves in places such as Haiti
Retired Dads Enjoying the Golden Years:
- BoConcept Text Sculptures ($39) — Reads “RELAX” and “ALIVE”
- Satchel & Page Leather Journal ($50) — 90 pages and hand-stitched, made with one piece of leather. Guaranteed for life.
- The Wine Caddy from Essential Man ($65) — With room for that bottle you’ve been saving for a special occasion, two glasses and all the essentials, this leather carrier is a must