STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) —Looking for a gift to give for Easter?
Lifestyle expert and founder of Shop with Style, Amy Sewell, stopped by KCAL9 Tuesday to share her Easter gift ideas at affordable prices.READ MORE: Strong Winds Cause Power Outages Across SoCal, Over 70,000 Residents Impacted
Here are some of her ideas:
- If you have children, the Easter basket is probably the first thing on your holiday planning list!
- Put together an assortment of sweet and savory treats, along with cute holiday decorations for the kids.
- Easter is the third largest holiday for wine sales and consumption, so make sure you stock up on delicious, affordable wines!
- From a light refreshing Pinot Grigio to a Sangria made with organic grapes to a bold Cabernet, there’s a variety of wines that pair well with traditional Easter menus.
Gourmet Brownie Gifts
- If you can’t visit someone special for Easter, why not send them a festive treat for the holiday?
- For many people, Easter is synonymous with spring flowers.
- Flowers make a fabulous gift to family and friends you can’t visit for Easter, and they dress up your own decor! A Spring Serenade Bouquet of roses, lilies and daisies adds a festive touch to your holiday table, while the Send-a-Hug Bunny Love Bouquet, with colorful roses and tulips nestled in a ceramic vase adorned with a bunny, makes a thoughtful gift.