STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Actress Malin Akerman stopped by KCAL9 Wednesday to share her tips for getting back into shape after having a baby!READ MORE: Locations For Free Flu Shots Throughout LA
Tips for Savoring Summer:
- Don’t Skip Breakfast. It’s important to start the day off right. Breakfast gives energy for the day.
- Be Ready for Anything. Stock the fridge with nutritious snacks that are easy to grab and go. Akerman likes Müller yogurt because it’s easy to throw one in the chilled compartment of a diaper bag or keep a stash in the refrigerator on set.
- Take a Stroll: Always try to stay active.
- Play Guessing Games: Keep muscles guessing by changing up exercise routines.
- Buddy-up: Exercise outside this summer. Grab a girlfriend and go for a run or hike; it’s nice to keep each other on track.
Akerman also discussed her new movie “CBGB”, which is an upcoming American historical film about the former New York music venue CBGB.MORE NEWS: Power Outage In Laguna Beach
For more information, visit Malin Akerman.