STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Kate Albrecht, the blogger behind the “Mr. Kate” brand, stopped by KCAL9 on Tuesday with simple ‘do it yourself’ ideas for holiday decorating.
Fabric Flower WreathREAD MORE: LA Metro Considers Getting Rid Of Fares For Low-Income Riders Beginning In 2022
* All you need is: Fabric, wreath shape, glue gun and glue sticks, scissors.
* Use scraps of fabric to create a decor element that will last you multiple seasons
* Can use any color of fabric to easily make your own flowers to decorate this DIY wreath and fit in with any decor.
* Super easy and fun to make!
DIY Up-cycled Perfume Bottle Menorah
* All you need is: 9 old perfume or glass bottles, spray paint primer, menorah candles, pedestal to arrange the bottles.
* Hanukkah begins on Dec 8th so think outside the box and create a custom menorah using simple supplies.READ MORE: Innocent Driver Killed After Short Pursuit Ends In Fiery Crash Near The Grove; Suspect In Custody
The iPlaid Tablet Case
* All you need is: an old plaid shirt, padded envelope, glue gun and glue sticks and velcro tab.
* Upcycle a plaid shirt into a tablet case to make the perfect holiday gift for either sex.
* You can use any padded envelope size to fit any tablet
Chalkboard Paint Wine Glasses
* All you need: wine glasses, chalkboard paint, foam brush, painter’s tape.
* This easy DIY enables you to distinguish your glass from the others by writing your name on the chalkboard base.
* Great for flu season so you don’t risk sharing germs or losing those pesky charms.MORE NEWS: Storm Brings Cooler Temperatures, Rain, Snow To Southern California
For more info, visit MrKate.com.