This Sunday, I’ll be emceeing a wonderfully delicious event that helps fight childhood hunger.
Imagine eating food created by eight of America’s top chefs, each of them paired with a local farm and winery to prepare produce-intensive dishes. There will be lots of wine, live music, cocktails, and a crowd of good hearts! Your panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean is one of the most breathtaking in the world, set on the oceanfront bluff of the Montage Laguna Beach.
Check out who’s cooking!
2012 PARTICIPATING CHEFS:
- Michael Voltaggio – ink., Los Angeles
- Suzanne Goin – Lucques, Los Angeles
- Craig Strong – Studio at Montage Laguna Beach
- Lee Smith – Montage Laguna Beach
- Jennifer Carroll – Concrete Blonde
- Alan Wong- Alan Wong’s Restaurant, Honolulu
- Floyd Cardoz- North End Grill, New York
- William Bradley – Addison at the Grand Del Mar
Here is the entertainment unit eating with Studio at Montage Laguna Beach Chef Craig Strong!
Proceeds locally benefit the Community Action Partnership of Orange County, Second Harvest Orange County Food Bank and Father Serra’s Food Pantry at Mission Basilica San Juan Capistrano. Both organizations are fighting to end childhood hunger in Orange County.
Taste of the Nation Laguna Beach
June 3, 2012
Studio Restaurant at Montage Laguna Beach
30801 South Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, CA 92651