EL SEGUNDO, Calif. (CBS) – Its always a fun day in El Segundo for the annual Laker Girl tryouts.

Plenty of pretty ladies were on hand to try to become the next member of one of the most famous cheer squads in all of sports.

And if they make the team, they will be very busy as the Lakers Girls will make over 100 appearances this summer alone.

Comments (6)
  1. Timothy McGarry says:

Bimbos! I love Bimbos!

1. Stryker 21 says:

I would line up all the girls face down and eat their corn holes, then flip them all over and munch on their boxes. Then, one by one, give it to them fast and hard.

2. jj says:

Hoooters!!!

3. Mary says:

May the best girl win – good luck to all of you. I am sure you are all great and just being able to try out for the Lakers is something to be proud of. Who ever wins, please give Kobe a hug for me 🙂
    Good luck girls.

4. Garth McDougle says:

Was anyone there and happened to record it? I’m looking for the voyeur type stuff. Crotch shots, upskirts, close ups on booties etc. Preferably with the girl not knowing she’s being recorded during her routine. I heard that a parrot was loose in the Staples Center, causing all of the girls to run into the locker rooms. If anyone has video of this parrot, or knows of its whereabouts, please let me know. Preferably video of the parrot not knowing or acknowledging that it’s being recorded.

5. Gleen Dayrl says:

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, BidsNew.çom