LOS ANGELES (AP) — The crew of “Two and a Half Men” will be paid for four episodes, and Charlie Sheen says “it’s a start” in his ongoing battle with the show’s producers.
Warner Bros. Television and CBS have canceled the remaining eight episodes of this season, citing Sheen’s erratic behavior last week. The actor followed up Monday with a series of television interviews in which he threatened legal action and extolled his hard-partying ways.READ MORE: Authorities To Make ‘Major’ Announcement In Kristin Smart Disappearance Case
Warner Bros. spokesman Paul McGuire confirmed the crew payments, but declined comment on Sheen’s claim he’s pursuing further reimbursements.READ MORE: 2 Men, Woman Arrested In West Covina After Catalytic Converter Theft In Irwindale Leads To Police Pursuit
Sheen tells The Associated Press he’s not satisfied with the crew payments, saying they should be paid for eight episodes. He says he’s not concerned about his own paycheck.
Asked about reimbursements for fellow actors Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones, Sheen says, “They’re next.”MORE NEWS: LAUSD Reopens Campuses Tuesday For First Time Since March 2020
(© Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)