LOS ANGELES (CBS) — Autographed movie posters, luxury gift baskets, even a meet-and-greet with Ernest Bergnine, will be up for bid at the Screen Actors Guild charity auction.
The auction’s proceeds will benefit the SAG Foundation, which funds programs for guild members in financial distress, video and audio preservation efforts and scholarships for performers and their children.READ MORE: NBA Star Russell Westbrook To Open New Charter School In South LA
Bidding in the auction continues through 5 p.m. on Dec. 17. Bids can be made online.READ MORE: Lady Gaga's Dogwalker Shot, Wounded In Hollywood; 2 French Bulldogs Stolen
Some of the items available for bid are:
- “The Kids are All Right” poster autographed by Annette Bening, Julianne Moore and Mark Ruffalo;
- “House” DVD signed by the cast;
- meet-and-greet with Ernest Borgnine at SAG Awards rehearsals;
- tickets to a taping of “Chelsea Lately”; and
- a “Hot in Cleveland” poster signed by Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, Wendie Malick and Betty White.
On Jan. 3, SAG will begin an online auction for bleacher seats on the SAG Awards red carpet. Another auction will be held in late January featuring memorabilia donated by SAG Award nominees, sponsors and other media.MORE NEWS: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Motor Deputy Killed In Lakewood Crash
(©2010 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Wire services contributed to this report.)