La Cañada Flintridge Neighborhood On Edge After Dog Nearly Dies From Poison-Laced Meatball
A La Cañada Flintridge neighborhood is concerned about the safety of their pets after a dog almost died from eating a meatball laced with poison. CBS2's Andrea Fujii reports.
Got A Gift Card? Know California's Laws...CBSLA.com Evening Newsbrief (Dec. 26)Lawmaker Henry Waxman Retires From...Neighbors Shocked, Saddened By...Christmas Tree Recycling Program Helps...North Korea Calls Obama ‘A Monkey’ Over...Plane At Long Beach Airport Cleared...DMV Gears Up For Migrant Driver's...Security Scare At Long Beach Airport...Josh Rubenstein's Weather Forecast (Dec....Detectives Probe Double-Homicide In La...Driver Fatally Strikes 12-Year-Old Boy...Only On 2: Riverside Mailbox Bandit...CBSLA.com Late-Afternoon Newsbrief (Dec....Nurse Killed in 105 Freeway CrashKaj Goldberg's Weather Forecast (Dec....Rose Parade Float Decorating Hits StrideIndulge LA Festival Brings 50 Chefs...Chef Sharone Hackman Shares New Sauces,...6 Injured In Westlake Area Motel Fire