Another historic NASA artifact is set to make its journey through the streets of Los Angeles.
A 5-foot-long shark died after being put in an above-ground pool at a Van Nuys home where a Kmart commercial was being filmed.
Authorities say a test of a downtown L.A. hotel water tank where a Canadian tourist’s body was found this week didn’t find any live bacteria that would cause illness.
Firefighters rescued two workers who were trapped in an underground tank near San Pedro Friday.
Shaun Mitchell should be quite a catch: he’s 44, has steady work, a place of his own, and doesn’t smoke.
A gas explosion in a Los Angeles suburb has burned and injured two men, including one who lost part of his leg.