Police Wednesday said an Orange County high school student’s email account was hacked after officials received a bomb threat that canceled classes for the day.
About 3,000 new USC undergrads moved into on-campus housing Wednesday ahead of the fall semester.
Deputies say they’ve arrested a 13-year-old student in Santa Clarita for texting another student threats involving school violence.
Four teenagers – two of whom are being prosecuted as adults – pleaded not guilty Tuesday to murder charges stemming from the deadly assault of USC graduate student from China last month.
Xinran Ji, 25, was found dead Thursday morning is his fourth floor unit at the City Park apartments in the 200 block of West 30th Street, after prosecutors say he was attacked on his way home from a study group.
Homicide detectives Thursday were investigating the death of a male USC student at an apartment complex near campus.
UC Santa Barbara student Katie Cooper is being remembered fondly by those who knew her best, including her sorority sisters, who investigators say were targeted by 22-year-old gunman Elliot Roger.
Camarillo Police Department Sgt. John Franchi says deputies responded to a call at the school last Thursday of a male juvenile threatening to fatally shoot another student and then take his own life.
Police Monday were looking for a man who kidnapped and physically attacked a UC Riverside student.
Doctors had warned that her mother was probably too weak to live to see the next day.
A Riverside County judge was expected Friday to rule on whether California’s civil rights statute protects a transgender student who was expelled from California Baptist University.
Nick Craft found his way on the debate and speech teams at Pasadena’s Maranatha High School and has overcome his learning challenges to become a champion.
Christian Lee Hazel was last seen on the school’s Azusa campus Friday morning.
Authorities are investigating the death of a University of California, Santa Barbara student whose body was found on Sunday.
The negligence suit that seeks $100 million in damages is the first filed in connection with the April 10 freeway crash in Orland, said A. King Aminpour, the attorney for the plaintiffs.