Salon Meritage

(credit: CBS)

Grand Jury Transcript Describes Terrifying Scene At Salon Meritage Massacre

It took just three terrifying minutes for gunman Scott DeKraai to kill 8 people inside of Seal Beach’s Salon Meritage, a witness said in a grand jury transcript that was released Thursday.

05/03/2012

(credit: David McNew/Getty Images)

Salon Meritage To Reopen Later This Year Following Shooting Massacre

The site of Orange County’s deadliest shooting is scheduled to reopen later this year. The owner of Salon Meritage, Sandy Fannin, says she will be back in business this summer after extensive remodeling.

CBS2 / KCAL9–02/03/2012

(credit: CBS)

Scott Dekraai Indicted In Seal Beach Salon Massacre

A grand jury Wednesday indicted a Huntington Beach man on charges of killing his ex-wife and seven others in a shooting spree at a Seal Beach salon.

CBS2 / KCAL9–01/18/2012

(credit: David McNew/Getty Images)

More Than $400K Raised To Help Families Of Those Killed In Salon Massacre

More than $400,000 has been collected to help families of those killed in last year’s salon massacre in Seal Beach. Eight people were killed and a 73-year-old woman was seriously injured in the Oct. 12 shootings at the Salon Meritage.

CBS2 / KCAL9–01/17/2012

(credit: David McNew/Getty Images)

Family Of Seal Beach Shooting Victim File Suit Against Alleged Gunman

The family of a hair stylist killed in a shooting rampage at a Seal Beach salon has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the alleged gunman, Scott Dekraai.

11/06/2011

Doug Childers was the first person inside Salon Meritage in Seal Beach, after a gunman when on a deadly rampage on October 12, 2011. (credit: CBS)

Witnesses Recount Deadly Seal Beach Salon Shooting

A group of people, who aided and comforted victims inside Salon Meritage during a gunman’s deadly rampage last month, said that they do not want to be called heroes during an exclusive interview with CBS2 News about that tragic day.

11/03/2011

(credit: CBS)

Court Docs Detail Suspect’s Confession In Salon Massacre

Newly-released court documents reportedly detail that the man accused of shooting and killing eight people in a Seal Beach beauty salon had argued with his ex-wife that morning over custody of their child.

CBS2 / KCAL9–11/02/2011

(credit: CBS)

Accused Gunman In Seal Beach Massacre In Court Monday

Scott Dekraai, 41, was appointed a public defender Monday afternoon.

CBS2 / KCAL9–10/24/2011

Christy Wilson was among 8 people killed in the Oct. 12 shooting at Salon Meritage that marked the worst mass slaying in the history of Orange County. (credit: CBS)

Mother Of 3, Victim In Salon Rampage Laid To Rest

Family and friends gathered in Huntington Beach Saturday to remember a mother of three, one of eight people slain in the massacre inside a Seal Beach salon on Oct. 12.

CBS2 / KCAL9–10/22/2011

(credit: CBS)

Police Release 911 Tapes In Seal Beach Salon Massacre

Police have released 911 calls from people reporting last week’s massacre in an Orange County hair salon.

10/17/2011

(credit: AP/Jae C. Hong)

Anaheim Restaurant Donating Money To Seal Beach Victims’ Families

The owners of La Casa Garcia Restaurant were touched by the tragedy in Seal Beach and have decided to help the victims’ families and the 8-year-old boy left without parents.

10/17/2011

(credit: David McNew/Getty Images)

Salon Massacre Victims Honored During Church Services

Grace Community Church in Seal Beach dedicated time during services Sunday to honor the victims who lost their lives in the salon shooting rampage.

10/16/2011

(credit: David McNew/Getty Images)

911 Tape Reveals Frantic Moments After Seal Beach ‘2-Minute Massacre’

The tight-knit community of Seal Beach continues to come together in the wake of a deadly rampage at a salon this week.

10/15/2011

Salon owner Randy Fannin (left) with wife Sandi in an August 2011 photo. Randy Fannin was among the  Six women and two men that were killed Wednesday.  (courtesy of Rick and Muntzi Verga)

Niece Of Murdered Salon Owner Speaks Out

For the first time, we are hearing from the family of slain salon owner Randy Fannin.

CBS2 / KCAL9–10/14/2011

(credit: CBS)

District Attorney To Seek Death Penalty For Alleged Salon Shooter

Scott Dekraai, the suspect in the Seal Beach salon massacre, made his first appearance in Orange County Superior Court on Friday, but his arraignment on eight counts of murder and one count of attempted murder was continued to November 29.

CBS2 / KCAL9–10/14/2011

more

previous

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,665 other followers