As news of the Connecticut school shooting reached Paul Wilson Friday the Seal Beach resident was immediately reminded of the salon massacre that changed his life forever.
A hair salon that was the scene of Orange County’s deadliest mass shooting reopened on Sunday.
One year after the worst mass slaying ever in Orange County, one Seal Beach man hopes to prevent another tragedy like the one that claimed the life of his wife.
Eight people gunned down last year at a Seal Beach hair salon will be remembered Thursday night with a candlelight vigil.
One year after a gunman killed eight people at a Seal Beach hair salon, the former owner is suing her insurance company for allegedly acting in bad faith.
A plan is underway to erect a memorial honoring the eight victims of the salon massacre in Seal Beach last year.
They played “We Found Love In A Hopeless Place” at the wedding.
It took just three terrifying minutes for gunman Scott DeKraai to kill 8 people inside of Seal Beach’s Salon Meritage, a witness said in a grand jury transcript that was released Thursday.
The site of Orange County’s deadliest shooting is scheduled to reopen later this year. The owner of Salon Meritage, Sandy Fannin, says she will be back in business this summer after extensive remodeling.
A grand jury Wednesday indicted a Huntington Beach man on charges of killing his ex-wife and seven others in a shooting spree at a Seal Beach salon.
More than $400,000 has been collected to help families of those killed in last year’s salon massacre in Seal Beach. Eight people were killed and a 73-year-old woman was seriously injured in the Oct. 12 shootings at the Salon Meritage.
The family of a hair stylist killed in a shooting rampage at a Seal Beach salon has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the alleged gunman, Scott Dekraai.
A group of people, who aided and comforted victims inside Salon Meritage during a gunman’s deadly rampage last month, said that they do not want to be called heroes during an exclusive interview with CBS2 News about that tragic day.
Newly-released court documents reportedly detail that the man accused of shooting and killing eight people in a Seal Beach beauty salon had argued with his ex-wife that morning over custody of their child.
Scott Dekraai, 41, was appointed a public defender Monday afternoon.
- SoCal Beaches Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Daytime Emmys [The Show]
- Daytime Emmys [Arrivals] Stephanie's Day Photobooth... Stephanie's Day 2013 Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 67th Annual Tony Awards [The... 67th Annual Tony Awards...
- Alleged Santa Monica Gunman's... Deadly Rampage In Santa Monica 'Night Stalker' Richard... Paris Jackson Through The...