Rattlesnake Found In Ventura Beach Storm DebrisA rattlesnake was found among storm debris on Ventura Beach Thursday morning.
Dogs Bitten By Rattlesnake In San BernardinoWhen Shelly Burnett and her grand kids heard her dogs frantically barking in the yard, they knew something wasn't right.
Rattlesnake Finds Its Way Into Laundry Room Of La Verne HomeWhether due to Southern California’s recent heat wave or the drought, hillside homeowners are finding unwelcome guests slithering into their homes to find a place to cool off.
Even Firefighters Were Surprised By Super-Size Rattlesnake That Slithered Inside Oak Park HomeIt was a terrifying scene for an Oak Park woman who came home to find a large rattlesnake taking up residence in her living room.
Lake Elsinore Man May Lose Hand After Attempting To Take Selfie With RattlesnakeA Lake Elsinore man was bitten by a rattlesnake Monday as he picked it up and attempted to take a selfie.
Woman Bit By Rattlesnake In Bathroom Of Orange County HomeA 66-year-old woman was hospitalized Tuesday night after she was bit in her own bathroom by a rattlesnake.
Animal Control Officers: Rattlesnake Had Enough Venom To Take Out Several AdultsSheriff's deputies on Monday announced the recent discovery of a rattlesnake at the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Station in Marina Del Rey.
Woman Airlifted From Gail Canyon Area After Rattlesnake BiteA Los Angeles County Fire Department spokesperson says emergency personnel were called to the area of Thompson Creek Road and East Pomello Drive around 11:30 p.m.
Weather, 'Bumper Crop' Could Fuel Dangerous Rattlesnake Season Angelenos were being warned Tuesday of a potentially dangerous rattlesnake infestation across the Southland.
22-Month-Old Boy Recovers After Being Bitten By RattlesnakeThe mother of a 22-month-old Lake Elsinore boy thought her son was going to die after he was bitten by a rattlesnake.
Redlands Boy, 6, Bitten By Rattlesnake Honored For His BraveryA six-year-old Redlands boy was honored Saturday for bravery by some of the ambulance workers and firefighters at Camp Pendleton who helped save his life after he was bitten by a toxic rattlesnake bite while camping with family on July 4th.
Redlands Boy, 6, Continues To Recover From Extremely Toxic Rattlesnake BiteA six-year-old Redlands boy continues to struggle in his recovery efforts after suffering an extremely toxic rattlesnake bite while camping with family on July 4th.