A lawsuit filed by a John Doe against X-Men director Bryan Singer accusing him of sexually abusing him when he was a teen was dismissed Friday.
The Torrance Police Department announced Thursday that it will settle David Perdue’s lawsuit.
Attorneys for a Cal State Northridge scientist who was terminated from his job after discovering soft tissue on a triceratops fossil have filed a lawsuit against the university.
Kasem, the radio host of “American Top 40″ and voice of animated television characters like Scooby-Doo’s sidekick Shaggy, died June 15 at a hospital in Gig Harbor
The nation’s largest food distribution company will pay $20 million for illegally holding perishable foods such as seafood, milk and raw meat in unrefrigerated storage sheds, according to prosecutors.
City Attorney Mike Feuer Thursday filed a nuisance lawsuit against several gang-controlled properties in South LA.
A Hollywood woman Wednesday announced a lawsuit against Starline Tours for an accident that disfigured her face last year.
The widow of Milton Olin, who was killed in December when he was struck by a Los Angeles Sheriff’s car while riding his bike, is seeking legal action after she says she still has not been given proper details about the event.
The suit, filed Monday, says Bellflower’s system of electing five council members at large instead of choosing each one from a specific area dilutes the voting strength of minorities.
Morgan will continue his recovery at home with an “aggressive outpatient program,” spokesman Lewis Kay said.
Two Southland vendors are taking the specialty grocery store chain to court over alleged manipulative business practices, breaking contracts and intentionally interfering with vendor relationships.
Solitary confinement opponents have filed a lawsuit hoping to get state officials to release thousands of documents about the use of “isolated segregation” in California prisons.
The late movie legend’s family and the North Carolina university are set to “duke” it out in court over rights to the famous nickname.
The video went viral and sparked outrage around the city.
A federal complaint challenging a plan to shut down the Santa Monica Airport next summer has been filed by actor Harrison Ford and other airport pilots and tenants, according to reports.