29_35x90 knx_35x90

Huffing

(credit: Frederick M. Brown/Newsmakers/Getty Images)

Claremont McKenna College Student Dies After Possibly ‘Huffing’ Nitrous Oxide

A Claremont McKenna College student died last week after possibly “huffing” nitrous oxide.

CBS2 / KCAL9–05/21/2013

(credit: CBS)

Do You Know The Warning Signs Of Huffing?

Aria Doherty, 13, was a straight A student.

03/21/2013

(credit: CBS)

Porter Ranch Parents Devastated After 13-Year-Old Daughter Dies From Huffing

A Porter Ranch family is devastated after a 13-year-old girl died from huffing—a dangerous trend that involves inhaling household cleaners to get a high.

CBS2 / KCAL9–03/20/2013

(credit: CBS)

Driver Allegedly Huffed Nitrous Oxide Before Crash

Authorities say a 20-year-old driver was allegedly huffing nitrous oxide just before a crash that killed a 16-year-old passenger in Orange County.

11/21/2010

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,382 other followers