29_35x90 knx_35x90
CBSLA WEATHER APP: iPhone App Store | Android App Coming Soon | More Info | Watch Josh's Live Demo

Home Fire

The resident of this home died during a fire Saturday. Officials believe the blaze was caused by a cigarette. (credit: CBS)

Man Dies In West Hills House Fire

A 50-something man died Saturday in a house fire in West Hills.

12/08/2012

Pets Possibly Injured In Eagle Rock House Fire

A fire broke out in a home in Eagle Rock, possibly injuring the residents’ pets, a city fire spokesman said.

05/20/2011