HazMat Crews Investigate Carbon Dioxide Plume At Industrial Park In Santa Fe Springs HazMat crews responded to a gas leak on Tuesday located in an industrial area in Santa Fe Springs.
HazMat Situation Prompts Evacuation Of Bio-Chemistry Building At UC IrvineFour people were hospitalized on Friday after a chemical spill occurred in a laboratory at the University of California, Irvine.
Burbank Costco Evacuated As Fire Crews Respond To Hazmat CallA Burbank Costco was evacuated Thursday afternoon as fire crews responded to a hazmat call at the location
Pasadena Courthouse To Reopen Some Floors, Courtrooms Following FireOfficials announced some floors and courtrooms of the Pasadena Courthouse will reopen on Wednesday following a fire that caused a temporary closure.
6 Hospitalized After Mysterious Odor Hits Mira Loma AreaSix residents were transferred to a hospital after a mysterious odor left them feeling ill, according to Riverside County Fire officials.
NB 710 Freeway Shut Down As HazMat Crews Clean Up Diesel Fuel SpillL.A. County Fire Department personnel were on the scene following reports of the incident near the 5 Freeway just after 11 p.m.
HazMat Team Confirms South El Monte Possible Ammonia Leak Report Was False AlarmA HazMat team Wednesday confirmed a possible ammonia leak in South El Monte was a false alarm.
HazMat Team Investigates Smoke Plume In Chino NeighborhoodResidents in an area of San Bernardino County Wednesday were ordered to shelter in place after a plume of gaseous smoke was reported.
Medical Investigation Underway On Metro Bus In Mid-CityLos Angeles sheriff's deputies were called to the scene in the 4100 block of West Venice Boulevard near Crenshaw, where a Metro bus had been pulled over and taped off shortly after 4 p.m. Tuesday.
Riverside High School Closed, Residents Evacuated After Nearby Gas LeakA Riverside County school was closed and residents were evacuated Monday after an unknown gas leak was reported.
Envelope With White Powder Sent To Reagan LibraryHazardous material and fire crews are at the Ronald Reagan Library after a worker opened an envelope containing a white powder, but a spokeswoman says there is no threat to the public.
Hundreds Evacuated From Building, 8 Hospitalized For Reactions To ChemicalAuthorities have evacuated hundreds of people from a Pomona office building and taken eight to the hospital after a chemical made people cough and their eyes water.