Copper Cocktail Mugs Could Give You Food Poisoning, Health Officials SayHealth officials in Iowa say the popular cocktail cups can give their users copper poisoning.
Dozens Fall Ill After Eating At Simi Valley ChipotleA Chipotle restaurant in the Simi Valley Town Center is under fire Saturday after multiple reports of customers falling ill after eating at the restaurant have surfaced.
Thanksgiving Safety Tips From Whole Foods MarketEver had food poisoning? Trust us, it's not pretty.
3 Taken Ill At The Bowl Suffer Apparent Food PoisoningThree people were hospitalized, including one in critical condition, for apparent food poisoning while attending the Playboy Jazz Festival at the Hollywood Bowl, a police sergeant said Sunday.
California Company Recalls 4,300 Pounds Of Fish Over Botulism FearsA California company has recalled several thousand pounds of frozen capelin because of fears the fish is contaminated with bacteria that could cause life-threatening botulism.