Electrical Fire

(credit: OnScene.tv HD)

Blaze Inside Loyola Marymount University Dorm Deemed Electrical Fire

Investigators say a blaze that ignited Saturday inside a Loyola Marymount University dormitory was an electrical fire.

12/08/2013

(credit: Art Barron/CBS)

Fire Guts Family-Owned Business In Boyle Heights

An early morning fire gutted a family-owned business in Boyle Heights.

12/30/2012

Metro Blue Line Service Returns To Normal After Electrical Fire In Compton

Metro Blue Line service returned to normal Saturday, 11 hours after an electrical fire in Compton knocked power out to evening trains, a Metro official said.

10/01/2011

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,542 other followers