Dustin James Kinnear
A homeless man Friday was sentenced to 12 years in prison for the fatal attack of a woman in Hollywood.
A homeless man has pleaded no contest to voluntary manslaughter in the stabbing of a woman in Hollywood after a jury failed to reach a verdict in his murder trial.
Jason Joel Wolstone, 34, pleaded no contest to an assault charge, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced.
The man charged with stabbing a 23-year-old woman to death in front of a popular tourist attraction on Hollywood Blvd. was a parolee who had been released under the state’s prison realignment program, a county official said Tuesday.
Friends and family held a candlelight vigil Monday for the woman stabbed to death while taking a picture at a popular Hollywood tourist attraction.
Suspects in a Hollywood stabbing murder were interviewed two weeks ago as part of a documentary a filmmaker was putting together on LA’s homeless population.
Three transients accused of fatally stabbing a 27-year-old Lynwood woman near Hollywood & Highland were scheduled to be arraigned Friday morning.
The mother of a 26-year-old man charged in the stabbing death of a woman on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame says she’s not surprised her son would commit such an act.