Chemicals Found In Non-Stick Pans Linked To Weight Gain, Report SaysScientists say that the chemicals -- which were already suspected of causing high cholesterol and possibly cancer -- have been linked to rapid weight gain in some patients.
Riverside Family Sues Nurse After Traces Of Chemical Found On Shirt Of Burned ChildA Riverside family is suing a nurse and a home-health agency after a young special-needs boy was severely burned while under care.
Malibu Parents Demand Tests After Toxic Chemicals Found On 2 School CampusesKCAL9's Serene Branson reports parents have pushed the district to fully test and clean up contaminated schools for four years, and concerned mom Cindy Crawford is among them.
CBS2 Investigates: Customers Pay The Price For Prop. 65 Lawsuits Against LA RestaurantsCustomers are ultimately paying the price for lawsuits against some Los Angeles-area restaurants, according to CBS2 investigative reporter David Goldstein.
Porter Ranch Parents Devastated After 13-Year-Old Daughter Dies From HuffingA Porter Ranch family is devastated after a 13-year-old girl died from huffing—a dangerous trend that involves inhaling household cleaners to get a high.
Fumigated Homes Burglarized In Garden GrovePolice are investigating a series of burglaries in Garden Grove involving homes that were being fumigated.
Chemical Explosion Causes Evacuation Of Fontana NeighborhoodA Fontana neighborhood was evacuation Sunday as a precaution against an exploded chemical that caused several people to become overcome and sick.
Sunscreen Line Created In Mother's MemoryWhat inspires you to change your life? For one Southland woman, it took some time, but she found her calling after looking to a mother's love.
Even Your Skin Can Go Green!You have likely heard the saying you are what you eat, but now many believe that is also true about the products you put on your body.
Huntington Office Building Evacuated Due To Noxious OdorA noxious odor in a Huntington Beach office building sent one person to a hospital and forced an evacuation on Thursday.
Man Convicted Of Storing Explosives In His Reseda HomeA federal jury has convicted a Los Angeles man of illegally storing toxic chemicals and explosive hazardous waste, including unstable gunpowder, in his home.