Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Four LAPD officers and one firefighter Friday were being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after they were exposed to the gas while rescuing a suicidal man.
This Thanksgiving is special for a UC Santa Barbara student because last year, around this holiday, she nearly lost her life to an invisible killer.
It’s a “silent killer” that causes an average of 400 deaths each year in America, but now a new law is trying to change that.
Authorities Sunday said autopsies are expected to show that an 81-year-old Willowbrook woman and her daughter died in their sleep due to carbon monoxide poisoning after using a natural gas-fired oven to heat their home.