Koreatown Apartment Building Red-Tagged After 2 Possible Carbon Monoxide Poisoning DeathsWhile helping a sick woman, the firefighters noticed an odor in the building and began experiencing symptoms they associated with carbon monoxide poisoning. After the woman was taken to an ambulance, a hazardous materials team found a man dead in his apartment one floor above.
4 LAPD Officers Rescue Suicidal Man, Suffer Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Four LAPD officers and one firefighter Friday were being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after they were exposed to the gas while rescuing a suicidal man.
College Student Leads Run To Promote Awareness Of Carbon Monoxide PoisoningThis Thanksgiving is special for a UC Santa Barbara student because last year, around this holiday, she nearly lost her life to an invisible killer.
New Law To Require Carbon Monoxide Alarms In Most HomesIt’s a “silent killer” that causes an average of 400 deaths each year in America, but now a new law is trying to change that.
2 Women Die Of Apparent Carbon Monoxide PoisoningAuthorities Sunday said autopsies are expected to show that an 81-year-old Willowbrook woman and her daughter died in their sleep due to carbon monoxide poisoning after using a natural gas-fired oven to heat their home.