Teens Hospitalized After Attempting To Record Video While Lighting Gas FireWilliam Monzon was watering his lawn just before 10 p.m. Friday when he heard two boys screaming from across the street.
Doctors In Los Angeles Lead Humanitarian Effort To Help Badly-Burned 6-Year-Old Malaysian GirlSheila Hamad has a tough road ahead.
Burns From Fire Pits, BBQs Have More Than Doubled This Season, Doctor WarnsThough summer is a few days away, the season of barbecues and campfires has already started. With it, comes danger.
Bakersfield Man Suffers Serious Injuries After E-Cigarette ExplosionLast month, 23-year-old Vicente Garza of Bakersfield had an e-ciggarette blow up in his face.
'They Have Feelings, They Feel Pain,' Says Woman With Rescue Group Of Dogs With Mysterious BurnsNearly half a dozen dogs have suffered severe and mysterious chemical burns and local rescue groups are stepping in to save the animals and find out who may be behind the attacks.
Firefighter With 8 Kids Sustains Second-Degree Burns While Battling Raging North FireA firefighter battling the North Fire, a raging inferno that burned through Interstate 15 before moving to Baldy Mesa, is recovering after sustaining second-degree burns in the firefight.
Man Suffered 2nd & 3rd-Degree Burns In Silver Lake House FireA man was in serious condition Friday after a house fire in Echo Park.
Man Severely Burned While Trying To Steal Copper WiringA man was in extremely critical condition Friday after being shocked while trying to steal copper wiring.
2 People Rescued In West Hollywood Apartment FireTwo people were treated for smoke inhalation and minor burns, officials said.
Woman Found Seriously Burned On Side Of 73 Toll Road In OCAuthorities sought the help of witnesses Thursday who may have seen a woman or her car on fire on an Orange County Toll Road.
2 Burned In Santa Monica Building ExplosionAuthorities say an explosion and fire in Santa Monica has burned two people, one of them critically.
Woman Sues McDonald's Over Alleged Burns From Hot Water A woman is suing McDonald's for negligence after she allegedly suffered second degree burns from a cup of hot water two years ago.