A 35-year-old Cherry Valley woman was treated at a hospital for a laceration on her forearm after the capuchin monkey reportedly attacked her outside Antonious Pizza on Beaumont Avenue, Animal Services officials said.
Twenty-five-year-old Roberto Garnica entered pleas Tuesday to mayhem, battery and battery with serious bodily injury.
He’s had at least 10 surgeries, with the latest Wednesday.
Authorities say the 7-foot shark was thrashing to get free from the line for more than 40 minutes on Saturday before it bit a swimmer, who was treated at a hospital.
The dog reportedly lunged at the boy in an unprovoked attack around 4 p.m. on a house on Stuber Street.
COSTA MESA (CBSLA.com) — A bat found in the garage of a Costa Mesa home has tested positive for rabies. A 15-year-old boy found the animal alive on the floor of the garage on May […]
The mother of a 22-month-old Lake Elsinore boy thought her son was going to die after he was bitten by a rattlesnake.
A six-year-old Redlands boy continues to struggle in his recovery efforts after suffering an extremely toxic rattlesnake bite while camping with family on July 4th.
Days before the start of the official summer season, city and state officials warned Southland residents to be aware of a potential rattlesnake population boom.
A 15-year-old boy learned a painful lesson after picking up a baby rattlesnake Monday on the athletic field at Paloma Valley High School in Menifee.
A Northern California man was behind bars on Friday for allegedly taking a bite out of a large python.
Three women are suing a Southern California motel because of bedbug bites.
The San Diego Union-Tribune says female panda, Bai Yun, bit a keeper Sunday after wandering out of her habitat at the zoo’s giant panda research station.
A record number of shark-bitten sea otters were found last month along the state’s Central Coast, possibly because cooler ocean temperatures that create ideal conditions for sharks, according to the California Department of Fish and Game.
Officials say a two-to-three-foot snake that had been living inside a heater bit a young boy on the hand twice while he was sleeping.