There were growing questions and concerns Thursday about the transmission of a superbug bacteria that was exposed to nearly 200 patients at the UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center.
As Thanksgiving approaches, experts are saying a regular food-preparation practice may increase the risk of developing a food-borne illness.
Drink up, Beverly Hills. City officials say the water is safe for consumption.
A new threat emerges as a strand of untreatable and potentially deadly bacteria has begun spreading throughout the U.S., and health officials say one of these bugs is in Los Angeles.
Lifeguards are warning beach-goers in Orange County to stay out of the water along one stretch of shoreline this Labor Day weekend.
Residents living within 10 miles of an affected tree in Hacienda Heights will not be allowed to take their fruit with them for the next two years.
What did you touch on your way in to work this morning? Chances are it was loaded with viruses and bacteria.
California beachgoers enjoyed another summer of clean water, according to an annual study released Tuesday.
Aria Resort and Casino is warning guests who stayed at the hotel during a two-week period that they may have been exposed to high levels of the bacteria that causes Legionnaires’ disease.
An Inland Empire girl was told she’d have to have her right hand amputated after she contracted a severe strain of bacteria from scratching herself on the family fish tank.
A report from the Food Pathogen Institute says poultry — both chicken and turkey — causes more foodborne disease than any other type of food.
A new study of automatic faucets shows they may be more hospitable to bacteria than the traditional manually-operated faucets.
Health officials say a deadly bacteria is spreading to more patients in nursing and long-term care facilities in Los Angeles County.
Beaches in Long Beach have been closed due to a sewage release into the Los Angeles River.
Who knew a health story about grocery cart germs would go viral! Our friends at Mediabistro.com helped spread the word about the dangers of bacteria at your local grocery store.