Latest Autos News
- 1 Dead In Fiery 2-Vehicle Crash On 118 Freeway In Granada Hills Authorities said one person was killed Thursday evening in a two-vehicle crash in Granada Hills.
- GM 2Q Profit Falls 85 Percent On Recall Costs General Motors says second-quarter profit fell 85 percent as recall costs chopped $1.5 billion from the bottom line.
- New Car Technology Leads To Concerns About Invasion Of Privacy From TVs to automobiles, buying new often means getting the latest technology, from touch screens to wi-fi capability. But is there a price for this accessibility?
- CHP Removes Tips For Lane-Splitting From Website Amid Concerns It Endorsed The Practice It's a practice that gets a lot of people revved up.
- Chrysler Recalling Possible 792K Older SUV's Due To Ignition-Switch Performance The company is aware of a single reported accident and a relatively small number of complaints involving 0.015 percent of the subject vehicle population.
- Senators Call On GM CEO To Fire Top Lawyer Lawmakers put Barra on the spot, telling the CEO she should have fired GM's corporate counsel, Michael Millikin, based on the conclusions of an internal report.
- Officials ID Mother Killed In Crash Possibly Triggered By Maserati The L.A. County Coroner's Office has identified a mother killed Saturday in a four-vehicle crash which police say may have been caused by a speeding Maserati.
- Exclusive: 2 Men Burned In Fiery Jeep Crash Sue Chrysler Two Los Angeles brothers have filed a lawsuit against Chrysler over the safety of their Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles.
- New Tesla For The Price Of A Prius? Electric Automaker Unveils Tesla Model 3 Sedan For $35,000
- 19 Most Popular Auto Insurance Discounts When was the last time that you shopped around for auto insurance?