Categories: Entertainment Grammys News

USC 28, UCLA 23
Rams 33, Texans 7
CBS Los Angeles Veterans Day Photos
World Series Game 7
World Series Game 6

1. Melissa says:

I already miss her! Her voice was so far beyond most singers. Her talent was more than great. But somehow through drugs and other poor decisions she lost her quest.

1. Missy says:

OMG, your post just make me sooo nervous. THE SUPERBOWL of shows?!?!?! is it ralley that crazy. I dont think im ready at all…..

2. Wolfman says:

Bobby Brown will now have to live with it as he got her hooked on crack

1. Ciro says:

Whitney Houston, Brazil loves you. You inspire us. Anxiously await his reutrn to heaven, where is their habitat. You’re still the brightest star of all.

3. richard says:

as i write this i have tears in my eyes

4. Lisa Britt says:

Rest in peace Ms. Houston. I will always love your spirit and talent. God has you now as His personal Angel.

5. Nancy says:

It was my dream to meet you. Such a special gift. I pray to meet you in Heaven, the earth made new. Where your life & voice will be Perfection.

6. Fernando says:

1986 darkest time in my life feeling of nevermore, until I heard an angels call. Through her voice her words she saved…. God protect her soul, comfort her in your loving arms, please allow her know for her time on earth was spent saving me saving this wretched soul. 0:)

7. Habibah says:

I am so lost for words ,sadden by the sad new I got at work yesterday about The soul Sister Whitney Houston. I may have never met her in person ( Whitney Houston R.I.P ) ,never have sat with her and have a cup of coffee. But I had enjoy her company (Whitney H R.I.P) in her music and her music videos …She was all Woman ,She was all Natural , And was always their .I want to remember her for who she was ( Whitney Houston R.I.P) who has put a smile upon my face when I listen to her music … U will be Ms R.I.P Soul Sister ( Whitney Houston )

8. Brittany says:

I’m a Whitney Houston fan and all her songs r good but the one that I keep on heavy rotation is The Preacher Wife album.

9. Taksir says:

Debi Wheatley – Congratulations Ryan and Whitney! My favorite I think is the one where Debbie sees Whitney. The eopsesrixn on Debbie’s face is priceless. Such beautiful pictures! Can’t wait to see Part 2.

10. Nyokap says:

Thanks so much for featuring my eercnt post on your blog. I\’m glad you seemed to enjoy it and look forward to hearing more of your thoughts on the subject. All the best!

11. Bishworanjan says:

Missy Megan Sissy – Wow I got teary too. What amazing hoptos of an amazing couple!! Hope the honeymoon never ends!

12. Francis says:

Excellent creative ideas here. I wish there are a lot more eritclas that way. ray suspend 3025 is among the most hot fashion with the modern pattern.