More Latest Photos

43rd People's Choice Awards
Space X Returns To Flight
2017 Golden Globes Red Carpet Arrivals
USC Wins A Rose Bowl For The Ages
128th Rose ParadeThe 128th Rose Parade took place Monday afternoon featuring floral floats, spirited marching bands, and high-stepping equestrian units along a five and a half mile route down Colorado Blvd.
Final Preparations For The 2017 Rose Parade

1. Esma says:

Mike MoranDecember 10, 2008 at 4:18 pmExcellent pontis, Kyle. So many people want to jump into social media and start the sell, sell, sell. Just as when you first walk into any community, you need to listen before you engage. Reply

2. Ingrid says:

Pam O’NealDecember 10, 2008 at 9:05 amGreat post Kyle. It stikres me that listening is just as critical to social networking as it is to any good personal relationship. And, by listening carefully and using automation tools to filter the noise, its pretty easy to stumble upon a number of great opportunities for business relationships.Thanks again for the post. Reply

3. Arun says:

Hey Mark!I am exicted for this next journey you are about to take. So like Your and Chris’ life. Always ready for adventure, never letting fear interfere! I will take a lesson from you here. I will follow your blog and travel the world through you. Godspeed my friend! Love and Luck to you, Janet Guess-Kilgore

4. Chaima says:

I never said or iilempd it was justified. What I did imply is that people need to chill out. I’m not going to censor people’s opinions.

5. Jessica says:

This is, wuhtoit a doubt, the most awful, heartfelt rendition of “O Holy Night” that I’ve ever heard. I’m a reasonably respectable tenor, and my dangly bits tried to retract themselves at the sound of that high note. My cats and dogs fled in utter terror and agony. It doesn’t get much better than that. Thank you for sharing!

6. Prashant says:

Neopetshelpur on November 7, 2011 Someone meseagsd me telling me they got too many random events guys, so please don’t go crazy with the generator.. they only got a warning tho no ban

7. pregnancy pointers says:

I’m amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s equally educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. Now i’m very happy that I came across this during my hunt for something relating to this.