More Latest Photos

SUPER BOWL: Eagles 41, Patriots 33
Super Blue Blood Moon EclipseSkywatchers from Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego to China, India and Russia had a clear view of the rare triple lunar event.
GRAMMYS 2018: Winners Photo Gallery
Red Carpet Arrivals For The 24th Annual SAG Awards
Women's March 2018 (Signs, Celebs, Solidarity)
2018 Grammy NominationsCheck out some of the exceptional nominees for the 2018 GRAMMYs, only on CBS!
  1. BH says:

Terrible, terrible, terrible. Smooshing one’s breasts together and making them look
    like inflated water balloons is NOT attractive.

2. cwalker says:

It looks like shes nesting two ostrich eggs.

3. mec1940 says:

Holy Cow!!! Did Christina Hendricks use basketballs for implants?

4. mojo says:

Never mind water balloons they look more like cantaloupes. Yuk, how does one find that attractive, all BOOBS and no neck or body

5. dino E says:

are those giant boobs real? If so, very nice.

6. Leslie says:

I don’t think breasts that huge look that good. She kinda looks deformed!

7. Dee says:

Looking at Christina Hendricks. YUCK!!! Those implants are too big, too squished and too exposed. She really looks rather freakish. Oh and can she get a spray tan? The glare hurts my eyes! Who is she anyway?

8. Robert Sciolino says:

The only reason I share this is because I know exactly three of these people. The rest of them I have never seen or heard of…I mean NEVER! I love being so out of the celebrity loop!

9. Joe says:

I only recognized 11 of them! THOSE were the newest ‘celebrities’? What a bunch of nobodies! Most of the ladies should qualify to be in the local dog show as most of them are just plain PLAIN JANES!