#CBSLAHelps: On Thursday, CBSLA is teaming up with the American Red Cross to raise money for victims of the Southern California firestorms. Donate now or text CBSLAHELPS to 75759 to learn more | Share Your Story

More Latest Photos

Eagles 43, Rams 35
2017 CHiPs For Kids Toy Drive: Walgreens Thousand Oaks
PHOTOS: Wildfires Torch Southland
2017 CHiPs For KIDS Toy Drive KickoffCBS2/KCAL9 and CHP have partnered with local businesses and organizations for CHiPs for KIDS. Bring a new and unwrapped toy and help bring joy to the lives of children this Holiday season.
2017 LA Auto Show
Rams 26, Saints 20
  1. T says:

love that dress !

2. BH says:

Terrible, terrible, terrible. Smooshing one’s breasts together and making them look
    like inflated water balloons is NOT attractive.

3. cwalker says:

It looks like shes nesting two ostrich eggs.

4. mec1940 says:

Holy Cow!!! Did Christina Hendricks use basketballs for implants?

5. mojo says:

Never mind water balloons they look more like cantaloupes. Yuk, how does one find that attractive, all BOOBS and no neck or body

6. dino E says:

are those giant boobs real? If so, very nice.

7. Leslie says:

I don’t think breasts that huge look that good. She kinda looks deformed!

8. Dee says:

Looking at Christina Hendricks. YUCK!!! Those implants are too big, too squished and too exposed. She really looks rather freakish. Oh and can she get a spray tan? The glare hurts my eyes! Who is she anyway?

9. Robert Sciolino says:

The only reason I share this is because I know exactly three of these people. The rest of them I have never seen or heard of…I mean NEVER! I love being so out of the celebrity loop!

10. Joe says:

I only recognized 11 of them! THOSE were the newest ‘celebrities’? What a bunch of nobodies! Most of the ladies should qualify to be in the local dog show as most of them are just plain PLAIN JANES!