CBS2/KCAL9 Staff Pet Photos

Jackie Johnson
Dolly Jackie Johnson
Kristine Lazar
Rocky and Chester Kristine Lazar
Suzanne Marques
Puddin' Suzanne Marques
Pete Wilgoren (Managing Editor)
Cupcake Pete Wilgoren (Managing Editor)
Bj Dahl (CBSLA.com)
Sophie Bj Dahl (CBSLA.com)
Categories: Photo Galleries

Latest Galleries

Patriots 26, Rams 10
CHiPs For KIDS Holiday Toy Drive Kick-Off 2016CBS2/KCAL9 kicked off the CHiPs For KIDS Holiday Toy Drive at the Citadel Outlets this morning, where Garth Kemp will be broadcasting live all day until 6pm. Come on by and drop off your new, unwrapped toy!
Saints 49, Rams 21
Florence "Mrs. Brady" Henderson Through The Years
Dolphins 14, Rams 10
USC 36, UCLA 14
Renderings For New LA Rams Stadium At Hollywood ParkSee the all new renderings just released of the future home of the Rams at Hollywood Park.
2016 LA Auto Show

1. Alice Ramirez says:

Adorable. You need MORE staff offering their pet photos on this site. Three weren’t enough.

2. Rickey Petty says:

How do you submit the a photo for the pet cotest can’t figure it out

3. Janet Oginski says:

I LOVED looking at all those pets, but I am, of course partial to my “Grand Dog” CHULA; With those gorgeous eyes, could she do Maybelline commercials, or what?!

Janet Oginski

4. millie springer says:

how do i submit my pets foto??

1. MIllie springer says:

DID YOU RECEIVE MY PIC OF HARLEY, SUBMITTED IT YESTERDAY, 5/19 ??

1. Pete H says:

You probably got robbed like I did. No pic was put in it was recieved but not even posted😦

5. millie springer says:

don’t know how to get y photo on here?

6. Honey Davis says:

Radar Love has been entered in this contest wishing him the best.

7. Theresa Lucero says:

I uploaded a picture of my cutest pet yesterday 05-19-11 in the morning. Where can I find it?

8. Toni Byrnes says:

I uploaded a picture of my cutie yesterday 5/19/11 early afternoon. WHERE IS IT???
    I checked day 4 photos???????????????????????????

9. Linda Gonzales says:

I’ve filled out the form and uploaded my pic, I’ve done this everyday since Wednesday, no cofirmation not sure if you got it or not. What can I do?

10. M says:

how do you submit a photo? why isnt anyone answering?

11. Sheryl says:

Whats the problem with KCAL??? Like lots of other pet owners around the southland, no one can load pictures of their pets for the contest. Is this contest rigged for only a certain few?? Funny none of the links work . . . hmmm. I’d really like to enter my doggie into the contest as well as it does say “Till 12 MIDNIGHT PACIFIC STANDARD TIME” :-[

Sheryl / coastlinecookie@dslextreme.com

1. P H says:

I agree with you.
      My pet photo was loaded but not posted😦
      But some have two posts of the same dog ??? Hmmm I wonder?

12. Andy Gadd says:

Why is there not an active pic upload link on your home page? Are 2 & 9’s servers jammed? How am I suupposed to enter my doggie when it looks like the contest is now prematurely closed. Can anyone at 2 or 9 running this contest care to explain what is happening?

13. UNFAIR CONTEST says:

Leave your comments @ yelp! All posts here were left unanswered!

14. linda hackett says:

Just want to thank you for sending me a confirmation that you did recieve my pets photo and letting me know that it would be posted.You are really a wonderful station…. thats the reason you never did put it up to be seen,why would you send a confirmation when you don’t follow through to make sure everything has been taken care of ?
    I know that i am not the only person you did this too!!!! i am not saying that my beautiful aussie would have won,however it would have been nice if you did things the proper way. I guess if you ever have another contest, i will make sure i won’t enter into it.

15. Billie Spivak says:

would like to send you a picture of my puppy. please help me. thank you Billie Spivak.