More Latest Photos

43rd People's Choice Awards
Space X Returns To Flight
2017 Golden Globes Red Carpet Arrivals
USC Wins A Rose Bowl For The Ages
128th Rose ParadeThe 128th Rose Parade took place Monday afternoon featuring floral floats, spirited marching bands, and high-stepping equestrian units along a five and a half mile route down Colorado Blvd.
Final Preparations For The 2017 Rose Parade

1. drozone69 says:

Wow,She is beautifull!!

2. a admirer says:

She lived a full life. She was a true beauty. RIP

3. Mark says:

My mother & my Aunt in Ireland still talk about the time when Richard Burton & Elizabeth Taylor crashed their car outside my grandmother’s cottage in County Wicklow, Ireland. They basically ran off the country irish road at night and hit a phone box (booth). My aunt ran out and brought both Richard & Elizabeth into my grandmother’s kitchen where my grandmother made them tea. Richard asked if there was anything stronger in the house and my mother was sent down to the corner pub to buy a bottle of Jamesons. And for the rest of the evening Richard regaled my grandmother, my mother, my aunt, my grandfather and all of the neighbors including Elizabeth with stories while they waited for a driver to come pick them up. Richard was filing “The spy who came in from the cold” at Ardmore studios in Bray and Liz was visiting him on the set.

1. Damian Miles says:

What an adorable wonderful story! Thanks for telling it…
      Damian Miles, Hollywood 101

1. Uneek_mo says:

What a great story! How great if they were able to take pictures of that!!

2. david gebhard says:

what year did this happen?

3. KhatNip says:

great story! thanks for sharing. 🙂

4. Woody McBreairty says:

Love hearing off-the-wall real life little stories like this

4. Grndma Josie says:

When we stand before the Creator – there is no beauty, fame, gems, money – only the open book of the kind of life we lived while on earth.

New ballgame in eternity–

Hope you RIP – now and forever!

5. Ty Abimbola-Sodipe says:

LORD REST HER IN PEACE! AMEN!

6. brian says:

When one lacks absoulteness of discrimination thereby lacking discretion, when one discriminates either through the”left”/femininity/fear or through the “right”/masculinity/greed, humility is well advised. God is not within anyone’s imagination, belief-system nor pocket to be [re-]called upon when a favour needs realising. “May God Bless…” and most certainly not ….”God Bless…”

When the desire is not to own, then one will not be owned [and vice-versa] and all because at the moment of ownership, one has already been owned, both to own and being owned being the different faces of the same coin called self mastery/immunity, the former being masculinity/aggression/rejection/saviourship and the latter being femininity/depression/acceptance/worship.

7. TJ says:

brian -what is this, Deep Thoughts by Brian? She’s gone. I don’t think anyone really cares about your belief system or philosophy….

8. GWIZ says:

You are absolutely right TJ. One of my most favority scene is in Butterfield 8
    When Lawrence Harvey and Dame Elizabeth are having a drink. And to prove her
    point, she digs her stiletto into his shoe. Before Women’s Lib

9. Paula Mete-maxwell says:

The world has lost a great actress and humanitarian. I always will remember her roles in Butterfield 8, Cleopatra, Giant, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, and many more. My sympathy goes out to her family and friends. Ms. Taylor was a woman ahead of her time who made mistakes, acknowledged them and then got o with life. She did’t dwell on things. And although she was burned many times inn love, she kept looking for her Mr. Right. More power to her. RIP, Liz, your search is over, cause now youre with the Man.

1. Melee says:

@ Paula… that is so sweet what you said. “Liz, your search is over cause now you’re with the Man.”

10. Christopher Keller says:

Few could match her talent as an actress. She will be missed. She was one of the last living links to middle 20th Century Hollywood.

11. Nicolas Taylor says:

I miss you Elizabeth Taylor…R.I.P.

12. damian miles hollywood 101 says:

DAME ELIZABETH TAYLOR IS GONE AND THE WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME
    Damian Miles HOLLYWOOD 101

13. KhatNip says:

Class, bawd and true talent all in one. I liked just knowing she was there. We’re poorer without her – she’ll be much missed.

14. John says:

I always like seeing her bare ass in that Marlon Brando flick that is so freaking weird.
    That was sweet.

Her and that one-gloved fruitcake are out floating on a pink cloud that smells of lilac and honeysuckle, getting bombed on mimosas, surrounded by toga-wearing, Roman soldiers with large Japanese fans. Heaven for the freaks!!!