More Latest Photos

2017 Celebrity DeathsA photo gallery of famous personalities the world bid farewell to in 2017.
Rams 24, Raiders 21
Rams 13, Cowboys 10
Danny Trejo Takes Over LA Memorial ColiseumAhead of football season, legendary actor Danny Trejo did a photo shoot in L.A. Memorial Coliseum.
Hearst Castle
Impressive Storm Downs Trees, Floods Roads In Inland EmpireThe skies opened up, bringing heavy rain and thunderstorms to several parts of the Inland Empire Tuesday.

1. Jay P says:

RIP Jack. All his money couldn’t buy him a nicer pair of shoes??

2. FRANCHELL JACKSON says:

I AM SADDEND BY HIS DEATH.. I REMEMBER HIM AS A KID WATCHING HIM AN EXERCISING WITH HIM.. I SEND MY SYMPATHIES AND CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY GOD BLESS YOU IN YOUR TIME OF SORROW..

3. Brenda C says:

Jay P…what a rude thing to say…he wore the shoes that was most comfortable on his feet….wonder what you will be wearing at that age…IF you are even still araound….get a head on your shoulders…

4. Jim says:

I will miss Jack. I grew up watching him. My best wishes go out to his wife and family.

5. David Kaplan says:

I like to make a comment on raining windy weather in Southern California.
    That is totally weird. From David Kaplan of Los Angeles

6. David Kaplan says:

I like to make a comment on Jack La Lanne.
    He is a legend in fitness/excerising. He will be missed by his fans to watch him on TV. From David Kaplan of Los Angeles

7. Billie H says:

I most admired Mr. LaLanne for his untirng commitment to good health thru exerxide and healthy eating.

I dedicate the rest of my life to eating well and exercising dally