More Latest Photos

SUPER BOWL: Eagles 41, Patriots 33
Super Blue Blood Moon EclipseSkywatchers from Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego to China, India and Russia had a clear view of the rare triple lunar event.
GRAMMYS 2018: Winners Photo Gallery
Red Carpet Arrivals For The 24th Annual SAG Awards
Women's March 2018 (Signs, Celebs, Solidarity)
2018 Grammy NominationsCheck out some of the exceptional nominees for the 2018 GRAMMYs, only on CBS!
  1. Jay P says:

RIP Jack. All his money couldn’t buy him a nicer pair of shoes??

2. FRANCHELL JACKSON says:

I AM SADDEND BY HIS DEATH.. I REMEMBER HIM AS A KID WATCHING HIM AN EXERCISING WITH HIM.. I SEND MY SYMPATHIES AND CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY GOD BLESS YOU IN YOUR TIME OF SORROW..

3. Brenda C says:

Jay P…what a rude thing to say…he wore the shoes that was most comfortable on his feet….wonder what you will be wearing at that age…IF you are even still araound….get a head on your shoulders…

4. Jim says:

I will miss Jack. I grew up watching him. My best wishes go out to his wife and family.

5. David Kaplan says:

I like to make a comment on raining windy weather in Southern California.
    That is totally weird. From David Kaplan of Los Angeles

6. David Kaplan says:

I like to make a comment on Jack La Lanne.
    He is a legend in fitness/excerising. He will be missed by his fans to watch him on TV. From David Kaplan of Los Angeles

7. Billie H says:

I most admired Mr. LaLanne for his untirng commitment to good health thru exerxide and healthy eating.

I dedicate the rest of my life to eating well and exercising dally