Categories: Business Entertainment

More Latest Photos

2018 Grammy NominationsCheck out some of the exceptional nominees for the 2018 GRAMMYs, only on CBS!
Powerful Rainstorm Descends On SoCalA raging rainstorm brought mudslides and flooding to Southern California this week.
Golden Globes 2018: Red Carpet Arrivals
Falcons 26, Rams 13
Rams 27, Titans 23
2017 CHiPs For Kids Toy Drive: Plaza West CovinaCBSLA, Garth Kemp and the CHP were collecting toys at the CHiPs For Kids Toy Drive at Plaza West Covina on Dec. 20.
  1. awake says:

I’ts laughable how you don’t include George Soros. Your strings are showing.

2. leroybrown says:

Branson does good things for the world.

3. Rich Rodriguez says:

I have to disagree with the idea that Warren Buffett, Eli Broad and Jerry Jones are billionaires with overexposed egos. Unlike Mark Cuban, Rupert Murdoch or Donald Trump, these men have not been known for outrageous personalities, run-ins with the feds, or shameless self-worship and promotion. Rather, their name recognition comes from the success in their respective fields, good citizenship and philanthropy. Those admirable qualities, which the other billionaires on your list lack, naturally attract a lot of media attention, as well as a lot of ridicule and criticism because nobody believes such people are for real these days.

4. Sam says:

Too much Richard Branson? I don’t think so. The guy is cool. Too much Trump? Now that I can see.

5. zwebwolf says:

I’m tired of seeing this mans ugly azz face everyday. Take Richard Branson’s face off please.

6. Mufon says:

Overexposed? And whose fault is that? Do we clamor for stories about Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton’s drinking problems and such?

They’re overexposed because the media, in this era of tough competition, constantly goes after the low-hanging fruit over substantive reporting.

7. tionne says:

who is this guy

8. Not your girl says:

He just looks like Chris Martin, Ph.D.. I lost my only real daddy, Dr. Pentony, While being expelles from university and was not notified of his passing so I stole his name tag of office his door. The Mexicans let me in and gave me his only memory. I’d like do following in his foot steps under social psychology.

In all honesty,

You are right about be I scam everybody.