Windows Lounge at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
300 S. Doheny Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90048
The Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills recently debuted an internationally inspired strEAT menu crafted by Executive Chef Ashley James at Windows Lounge.
With LA’s gourmet food truck revolution, and Susan Feniger’s Eat at Street restaurant concept, the idea of global street food in LA isn’t necessarily new. However, the eclectic menu at Windows Lounge maintains uniqueness as it pays homage to the hotel’s global clientele and draws insight from Chef James’ travels in Argentina, Spain, France, Singapore and Mexico. After speaking to this world-renown culinary master, it’s obvious his passion for travel and world cultures translates directly to his cuisine.
The new menu takes a refined approach to street food from around the world and already has Angelenos buzzing. Some of the noteworthy, “know before you go” cocktails and must-order dishes, include:
– Watermelon Refresher: made with tequila, fresh watermelon juice and agave syrup
– Whiskey Maven: made with bourbon, blood orange, melon, peach, fresh mint, agave, and blackberries (a unique balance of masculine and feminine flavors)
– Zakusi Mule: made with Chopin vodka, Fever Tree Ginger Beer (which adds a bit of spice to your palate), fresh lime, agave syrup, cucumber, and dill
– Singaporean Carrot Cake Scramble made with organic eggs, daikon rice pancake, chili, green onion, cilantro, and lots of garlic.
– Eggplant Coconut Curry with Crispy (Grilled) Pappadums
– The Chipotle Dog with chicken and chipotle sausage topped with a sweet corn salsa. The bun is slathered with a creamy, fresh-made guacamole which adds subtle texture.
On an “insider’s” side note, separate from the StrEAT menu, try the Young Hollywood Salad made with strawberries, blueberries, avocado, cucumbers – and fittingly – topped with hemp seeds.
Windows Lounge is also offering a new social media program, called Socializing. Any guest who “checks in” to Windows Lounge using Facebook, Twitter or Foursquare before 8 p.m., and purchases a regularly priced strEAT menu item or artisanal cocktail, will receive a complimentary dish or cocktail. Additionally, guests can enjoy the live band from 10:00pm to 1:00 a.m. on Wednesdays, and a live DJ on Fridays and Saturdays.