Take a look at our nail trends to check out this fall:
1) Neutrals – These colors are must-haves considering they work with any outfit while still being sophisticated, sexy, and work-appropriate. They range from deep tans to royal purples, and are being distributed by every major nail polish manufacturer due to their popularity.
OPI “Uh Oh Roll Down the Window” – A deep army green that stays true to the exceedingly popular military trend
CND “Desert Suede” – A nearly nude color that works with every skin tone
2) Metallics – Any polish with a hint of shimmer and flare is the perfect addition to a party or going-out ensemble. They add a bit of femininity without being too girly or over-the-top. These colors will be especially fitting for any holiday or special occasion.
Chanel “Peridot,” “Graphite,” and “Quartz” – Although they are a bit pricey, these unique metallics are worth every penny as there aren’t many like them on the market. They are selling out at most retailers, so get the collection while you can!
Butter London Nail Polish in “Thames” – This beautiful metallic turquoise will compliment any autumn outfit.
3) Color Blocking – This popular clothing trend is now lending itself to nail polish. Painting half of your nail one color and the other half another color will make for a chic, one-of-a-kind manicure you will surely love.
A classic combination:
4) Nail Appliqués – This a newer trend that continues to grow considering the ease and longevity of each appliqué. They can be a bit tricky to apply, but once they are on they can last for about two weeks and won’t chip like regular nail polish.
5) Glitter – OPI’s “Mad As A Matter” started quite the glitter frenzy and the trend is still on the rise as other brands distribute different types of glittery polishes that will glam up any style. Instead of painting every nail with the glitter polish, try painting one nail on each hand like your ring finger to give your manicure an unexpected pop.
Sephora for OPI’s Only Gold For Me – The perfect gold glitter polish to add a bit of glamour
Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Happy Birthday – A colorful blend of glitz and sparkle that will undoubtedly dress up your manicure