Latest Real Estate Report
Home Improvement Advice
- 5 Fall Fruits & Veggies To Plant As Summer Winds Down Get your fall garden ready by planting these five fruits and veggies in late Summer.
- Arcadia Residents Jump From Roof To Escape Alleged Home Invasion Robbers A family of three jumped from the roof of a two-story home in Arcadia to escape three alleged home invasion robbers, it was reported Saturday.
- 5 Fun Ways To Turn Your Backyard Into A Water Park For Kids Beat the heat and the doldrums with water fun in your own backyard.
- Best Book Club Picks For August Wine and friends are two undeniable pleasures of a good book club, but a book that inspires passion and debate is the true heart of the occasion.
- How To Maintain A Gas Grill If you've invested in a gas grill, you’re probably looking forward to a few summers of succulent barbecues. If you want to prolong the life of your grill, and investment, the proper care is non-negotiable. Here are your must-do grill maintenance...
- How To DIY Safely From simple home repairs to high-scale improvements, DIY projects can provide an enjoyable experience and rewarding results.
- California Approves Fines For Water-Wasters The action on Tuesday by the State Water Quality Control Board came after its own survey showed that conservation measures to date have failed to achieve the 20 percent reduction in water use sought by Gov. Jerry Brown.
- Pros And Cons Of Countertop Options The look of your kitchen depends largely upon the type of countertop you install. Aesthetics should not be your only consideration, however. Here’s the low down on some of today’s most popular choices.
- Adding Sprinkler Systems: What You Need To Know Installing the right sprinkler system can save time and money, as well as conserve energy and water output. It can also increase the lushness and health of your lawn. Ready to get started?
- Tips For Keeping The House Cool You may not be able to control the weather, but you can moderate its impact upon your home.