- Home Section
- Teen Says She Was Sent Home After Refusing To Change Shirt School Thought Glorified Suicide
- 18 Hours And Counting: Deputies In Long Standoff With Armed Woman At Woodland Hills Mobile Home Park
- 4 Injured, Including 2 Suspects Who Reportedly Stole Vehicle, Crashed It During Pursuit In Century City
- Temecula High School Student Injured In Fall But Questions Remain On How Accident Occurred
Latest LA Syndicated Sports
The so-called “fight of the century” appears to be impacting the sports world well after its conclusion.
Minutes before the highly-anticipated fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. was set to get underway in Las Vegas, viewers were stunned to discover technical difficulties instead.
If you’re a bettor, this is the place to read about the sleeper of the Kentucky Derby.
The Los Angeles Dodgers placed outfielder Carl Crawford on the 15-day disabled list Tuesday with a strained right oblique.
Josh Hamilton may never wear an Angels uniform again after reports say that the team expects to part ways when he’s healthy.
- Carson Council Approves Construction of 70,000-Seat NFL Stadium Without Public Vote 04/21/2015
- Video: TV-Visible Dodgers Fan Forced To Wear Diamondbacks Attire At Chase Field 04/13/2015
- Manny Pacquiao Credits Wife, Faith With Changing His Life 04/12/2015
- Dodger Fans Experience Crackdown On Drinking, Parking Outside Stadium Grounds 04/06/2015
- Hazing Or Team-Building? Video Shows High School Softball Team Eating Dirt 04/01/2015
- USC Athletic Director Pat Haden Boycotts Indiana Due To Controversial Legislation 03/31/2015
- Dodger Fans To Undergo New Security Guidelines For 2015 Season 03/31/2015
- AEG Withdraws Plan To Build NFL Stadium In Downtown LA 03/09/2015
- League Changes Mind, Allows Girls Team To Play In Championship After Uniform Debacle 03/03/2015