- Home Section
- Hundreds Of Cars Still Trapped After Water-Main Break Floods UCLA Parking Structures
- Redlands Family Owes $200K In Student Loans After Daughter's Death
- Caught On Camera: Woman Falls Down Rocky Hillside While Hiking In Eaton Canyon
- Man In Custody After High-Speed Chase, Malibu Cliff Standoff
Latest LA Syndicated Sports
We take a look at five of the most unpopular Los Angeles Dodgers trades over the past 25 years.
Meanwhile, six workers were overcome by carbon monoxide fumes Wednesday evening.
Dodgers president and CEO Stan Kasten supported the call Tuesday night for an arbitrator to help resolve the ongoing broadcast dispute between Time Warner Cable and other carriers, which has prohibited 70 percent of residents from watching games on TV in 2014.
Parts of UCLA remained underwater after a nearly 100-year old water main break resulted in massive flooding on Tuesday afternoon, causing havoc across campus.
Longtime Dodgers Hall of Fame broadcaster, the beloved Vin Scully, has announced that he will return in 2015, for his 66th season with the club, according to a team statement.
- Next Generation Of Equestriennes Starting Competitive Careers At Earlier Age 07/27/2014
- LA Times Writer Sam Farmer Predicts NFL Draft Is Coming To Los Angeles 07/27/2014
- Byron Scott Tells Jim Hill That He And Lakers Have Come To Agreement To Coach Team 07/26/2014
- Lakers Welcome New Power Forward Carlos Boozer 07/25/2014
- Lakers Officially Sign Ed Davis To 2-Year Deal 07/23/2014
- Sterling Files Civil Suit Against NBA; Interim CEO Says Rivers Could Leave 07/22/2014
- Parents, Coaches Support New California Law Limiting Full-Contact Football Practices 07/21/2014
- Witness: Sterling May Need Sale To Cover $500M Debt, Reportedly Meets With Ballmer 07/21/2014
- Jim Hill Chats With Matt Kemp’s Agent Dave Stewart On Trade Rumors 07/20/2014