Latest LA Syndicated Sports
Here are 13 pro athletes who Tweeted remembrance, tribute, or mourning for the death of Robin Williams.
An appeals court has rejected former owner Donald Sterling’s request to halt the sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
A former NFL player and Rialto high school basketball coach has been acquitted after having faced several child sex charges involving his former stepdaughters.
Before the Dodgers took on the Milwaukee Brewers, Don Mattingly officially announced that Josh Beckett was placed on the 15-day disables list with a left hip impingement.
Belgian’s RSC Anderlecht will send their midfielder Sacha Kljestan, on loan, to the Los Angeles Galaxy, according to reports.
- Sharks, Kings To Play Game At 49ers’ New Stadium 08/06/2014
- Uribe Scores In 9th To Give Dodgers 5-4 Win Over Angels In Game 2 08/05/2014
- Teen Swims Catalina Crossing, Approaches Swimming Triple Crown History 08/04/2014
- 5-Star Basketball Recruit Jaylen Brown To Visit UCLA Despite Flood Damage 08/02/2014
- Exonerated Football Player Brian Banks To Work For NFL Front Office 08/02/2014
- Ned Colletti Protecting Dodgers Farm System As Trading Deadline Nears 07/30/2014
- Top 5 Most Unpopular Dodger Trades Of The Past 25 Years 07/30/2014
- UCLA: Pauley Pavilion Needs New Floor, Will Be Open For Basketball Season 07/30/2014
- Dodgers’ Kasten Supports Call For Arbitrator To End Cable Blackout 07/29/2014