Latest LA Syndicated Local
Nick Fagnano was one of 13 people at the beach who were struck by lightning, including a part-time lifeguard who remains hospitalized. Fagnano was the only one who died from his injuries.
6 hours ago
Family and classmates bid a tearful farewell to an Inland Empire high school basketball star who died from an accident off the court.
7 hours ago
Dodgers president and CEO Stan Kasten supported the call Tuesday night for an arbitrator to help resolve the ongoing broadcast dispute between Time Warner Cable and other carriers, which has prohibited 70 percent of residents from watching games on TV in 2014.
7 hours ago
A firefighter trying to get to Isum was injured when the floor gave out. He was taken to a hospital with leg burns and listed in fair condition.
CBS Los Angeles–7 hours ago
Parts of UCLA remained underwater after a nearly 100-year old water main break resulted in massive flooding on Tuesday afternoon, causing havoc across campus.
8 hours ago
- 12-Year-Old Girl Set To Race Seven Marathons Across The World For Charity CBS Los Angeles–8 hours ago
- Dodgers Legend, Baseball Broadcasting Icon Vin Scully To Return In 2015 9 hours ago
- Redlands Family Owes $200K In Student Loans After Daughter’s Death 10 hours ago
- Police Warn Fontana Residents Of Gas Station Credit Card Skimmer CBS Los Angeles–13 hours ago
- 14 Merchants Suspended For Illegal Tobacco Sales To LA Minors CBS Los Angeles–15 hours ago
- OC Man Found Guilty Of Murdering His Roommate, An Iraq War Veteran CBS2 / KCAL9–16 hours ago
- Man Critically Injured In Venice Beach Lightning Strike Is ‘Making A Good Recovery’ CBS2 / KCAL9–16 hours ago
- 4 Charged With Capital Murder In Beating Death Of USC Grad Student CBS2 / KCAL9–16 hours ago
- Byron Scott Introduced As New Lakers Head Coach, Inglewood Residents Elated CBS2 / KCAL9–18 hours ago