Latest NFL News
- Tale Of The Tape: San Diego Chargers At Baltimore Ravens The Chargers head into the most critical and challenging part of their schedule on a dubious note.
- Week 13 Opponent Profile: Chargers Hope To Ground Ravens A Super Bowl champion just two seasons ago, the Ravens are in a dogfight in the AFC North with Cincinnati, Pittsburgh and Cleveland for the division title and a possible wild card spot.
- Rod Streater Returns To Practice For Raiders Oakland Raiders receiver Rod Streater returned to practice Monday for the first time since breaking his left foot two months ago.
- Team Grades: Chargers Squeak By Rams, Gain Tie For 2nd Place In AFC West For the second weekend in a row, the Chargers (7-4) looked out of sync at times, yet still found a way to escape with a victory, topping the 4-7 St. Louis Rams 27-24.
- CBS Sports' Tony Gonzalez Talks Broncos vs. Dolphins Can the Denver Broncos get back to their winning ways or will Miami hang another loss on Manning and company?
- Injury Report: Updates On Philip Rivers And Rich Ohrnberger After putting away a gritty Oakland Raider team last Sunday at home (won 13-6), the Chargers get another challenge this weekend from a team that used to call Los Angeles home back in the day.
- Raiders End Losing Streak With 24-20 Victory Over Chiefs Derek Carr threw a 9-yard touchdown pass to James Jones with 1:42 remaining and the Oakland Raiders snapped a 16-game losing streak with a 24-20 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs on Thursday night.
- Where Would Chargers Be Without Rivers? It is a thought that most Bolt fans care not to think about or even address. Safe to say that Chargers' players and management feel the same way.
- CBS Sports' Tony Gonzalez Talks Falcons vs. Browns What does Tony Gonzalez think about Atlanta's chances of making the NFL Playoffs? Who should Cleveland name as their starting quarterback? Gonzalez answers these questions and more.
- Tale Of The Tape: Baltimore Ravens At New Orleans Saints The Ravens are dependent on Joe Flacco to play his best football down the stretch if they are going to make a run at the AFC North title. Flacco is certainly capable of getting hot and putting big numbers up on the scoreboard.