Latest NFL News
- Report: Eagles Release DeSean Jackson Due To Possible Los Angeles Gang Ties Unable to find a taker on the trade market, the Philadelphia Eagles Friday released dynamic wide receiver DeSean Jackson.
- Mark Sanchez To Join Philadelphia Eagles Mark Sanchez and Michael Vick have traded places. Bounced out of New York after the Jets signed Vick last Friday, Sanchez agreed to a contract with the Philadelphia Eagles on Thursday, according to a person with knowledge of the agreement. The...
- Judge Refuses To Release NFL's Darren Sharper From Jail A judge in Los Angeles has again refused to release former NFL All-Pro safety Darren Sharper from jail.
- Jets Sign Michael Vick Then Release Former USC QB Mark Sanchez The New York Jets have signed quarterback Michael Vick and released Mark Sanchez.
- NFL Faces New Concussion Case In Los Angeles The estate of NFL Hall of Famer Mike Webster and dozens of former players suing the league over concussion injuries have agreed to wait to see if their lawsuit will join other similar cases being reviewed by a judge for possible settlement.
- Raiders Owner Mark Davis Says Oakland Is On Its 'Last Chance' To Keep Raiders The Raiders want a new stadium and if something doesn't happen soon, they might be leaving Oakland. Owner Mark Davis said this week that he wants to stay in the city where his team has been since 1995, but he needs to see some progress as far as...
- Manziel Sticks To Football Business At NFL Combine Johnny Manziel shed the Hollywood image Friday -- maybe for good.
- Former NFL Player Darren Sharper Pleads Not Guilty To Rape, Drugging Charges Former NFL safety Darren Sharper pleaded not guilty to charges of drugging and raping two women he met in a West Hollywood nightclub.
- Chargers Will Seek New Mayor's Backing For New Stadium The San Diego Chargers are eager to resume their long, winding push for a new stadium now that Republican Kevin Faulconer has been elected mayor.
- Agent's Support For Openly Gay NFL Prospect: 'I Think It's Big For Sports In General' The agent for All-American football player Michael Sam, who may become the first openly gay NFL player in history after publicly coming out Sunday, is calling the announcement a game changer.