Latest NFL News
- St. Louis Stadium Task Force Members Remain Optimistic Leaders of the effort to build a new NFL stadium in St. Louis said Friday they remain optimistic about a plan they say would retain a team and help redevelop a blighted part of the city.
- Goodell: LA Projects Viable For Bringing Back Team Roger Goodell says the two stadium projects in the Los Angeles area look promising enough to lead to the return of the NFL to the nation's second-largest city.
- Crabtree Hopes To Have Big Season With Raiders Free agency didn't go exactly the way Michael Crabtree planned.
- NFL Releases Schedule For 2015 Season The NFL released the schedule of teams for the 2015 season on Tuesday.
- Crabtree Announces Deal To Sign With Raiders The Oakland Raiders have agreed to a deal with free agent wide receiver Michael Crabtree.
- Raiders GM McKenzie Happy With 1st Week Acquisitions Despite missing out on some of the biggest names on the open market like Ndamukong Suh and DeMarco Murray, Oakland Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie is happy with how the first week of free agency went.
- Raiders Sign Free Agent QB Ponder, Former Panther CB Dockery The Oakland Raiders signed free agent cornerback James Dockery on Friday.
- Downtown San Diego Stadium For Chargers Gets Cold Shoulder An advisory group appointed by Mayor Kevin Faulconer has decided that the best site for a new stadium for the Chargers is at the site of their current stadium in Mission Valley, not downtown.
- Raiders Agree To Deals With LB Malcolm Smith, TE Lee Smith The Oakland Raiders opened free agency by agreeing to contracts with former Super Bowl MVP Malcolm Smith and blocking tight end Lee Smith.
- AEG Withdraws Plan To Build NFL Stadium In Downtown LA AEG, whose downtown plans were once considered the frontrunner for the NFL's return to Los Angeles, has withdrawn its plans to build a stadium.