Latest NFL News
- Cowboys' C.J. Spillman Subject Of Reported Sex Assault Dallas Cowboys special teams player C.J. Spillman is under investigation but hasn't been arrested or charged after a report of an alleged sexual assault at the team hotel last month.
- Former Track And Field Star Looks To Take On NFL's Domestic Violence Issues A former track and field star looks to take on the urgent and daunting task of correcting the NFL's issues with domestic violence.
- CBS Sports Steve Beuerlein talks Vikings vs. Packers on Thursday Night Football The Minnesota Vikings are set to take on the Green Bay Packers on "Thursday Night Football," and these are both two teams that are starting to turn their season around. Former NFL quarterback Steve Beuerlein of CBS Sports took a few moments to speak...
- Are The Fast-Start Chargers For Real? Before anyone starts buying tickets for the Super Bowl in Glendale (Arizona) in February, take note that San Diego's one quality win this season was at home in the second week against the defending champs (Seattle).
- Father Of Kansas City Chiefs Safety Reacts To Prayer Penalty The father of a Kansas City Chiefs safety spoke out on Tuesday, a day after Husain Abdullah was penalized for dropping to his knees in prayer in the end zone.
- Tale Of The Tape: Seattle Seahawks At Washington Redskins The Seahawks don’t like to waste time when they go on the road.
- Tale Of The Tape: Cincinnati Bengals At New England Patriots The Bengals are undefeated and rested, and they are licking their chops to get a shot at the Patriots when they are not at their best.
- Tale Of The Tape: Kansas City Chiefs At San Francisco 49ers It was the kind of performance that demands an immediate reassessment.
- Tale Of The Tape: Arizona Cardinals At Denver Broncos The Cardinals bring their undefeated record to the Mile High City, and they are likely to have No. 1 quarterback Carson Palmer back in the lineup.
- Tale Of The Tape: Atlanta Falcons At New York Giants The Falcons have shown that they are a much better and far more competitive team than they were a year ago.