Latest NFL News
- Raiders Knock Out Bills With 26-24 Win With their playoff hopes at stake, the Buffalo Bills couldn't manage to stop Derek Carr and the lowly Oakland Raiders.
- Injury Report: Updates On Philip Rivers And Keenan Allen With two games left in the regular season, the Bolts find themselves at 8-6, with road dates left in San Francisco (7-7) and Kansas City (8-6). In essence, the Chargers must win both games and get some help along the way, i.e. Pittsburgh (9-5) and...
- CBS Sports' Steve Beuerlein Talks Titans Vs. Jaguars On Thursday Night Football Two teams that have nothing to gain this season, but a lot to gain for next year, will battle it out on "Thursday Night Football." The future of the Tennessee Titans and Jacksonville Jaguars is quite cloudy right now, but a lot is on the line this...
- There's Always A First Time: 5 New NFL Scores For a league that has been around for nearly 100 years, the NFL can still sometimes surprise. For instance, when the Jets defeated the Titans on Sunday, it was the first time in league history that a game ended in a 16-11 score. It was the fifth...
- Chargers Going Down To Wire In Playoff Bid Nothing like keeping a little drama along for the ride right to the very end. With two games left in the regular season, the San Diego Chargers may be trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat.
- Chargers Will Play At Qualcomm Again In 2015 The San Diego Chargers will be staying at Qualcomm Stadium for at least another year.
- Chargers' Leading Receiver Allen Has Broken Right Collarbone Keenan Allen, the San Diego Chargers' leading receiver, has a broken right collarbone, the team said Tuesday.
- Tale Of The Tape: Kansas City Chiefs At Pittsburgh Steelers The Chiefs appeared to be on their way to a surprising run at midseason, but their inability to develop a consistent downfield passing game derailed the Kansas City express.
- Tale Of The Tape: Atlanta Falcons At New Orleans Saints While both teams have been miserable this season, this game will have a huge influence on the outcome of the NFC South Division.
- Tale Of The Tape: San Diego Chargers At San Francisco 49ers The Chargers are depending on Philip Rivers to be at his best so they can compete on the road against a team that is clearly disappointed in the way it has played this season, but one that should have enough pride to play a competitive game here.