Latest NFL News
- Novak Kicks Chargers Past Cardinals, 12-9 Kicker Nick Novak's four field goals led the Chargers past the visiting Arizona Cardinals in a preseason game Thursday night.
- Raiders' Carr Makes His Case In 41-31 Win Over Seahawks With a fabulous finish to the preseason, rookie Derek Carr created a big question for the Oakland Raiders heading into the regular season.
- Raiders CB Hayden To Start Season On PUP List Oakland Raiders cornerback DJ Hayden will miss at least the first six weeks of the season after being placed on the physically unable to perform list Tuesday with a stress fracture in his right foot.
- Raiders Hope Rebuild Pays Immediate Dividends The time for excuses for the Oakland Raiders is over.
- Expectations High Again For Chargers Going Into 2014 The San Diego Chargers' bandwagon is ready to roll.
- Raiders QB Schaub Out Again With Sore Elbow Oakland Raiders quarterback Matt Schaub missed his second straight day of practice Monday with a sore throwing elbow that has lingered throughout the preseason.
- Chargers Show Little Spark Against 49ers, Fall 21-7 San Francisco's No. 1 offense still looks iffy two weeks from the regular season, and the 49ers did just enough for their first preseason victory in a 21-7 win against the San Diego Chargers on Sunday.
- Knee Injury Ends 2014 Campaign For Rams' Bradford Rams starting quarterback Sam Bradford will require season-ending knee surgery.
- Rodgers Throws For 2 Touchdowns As Packers Drop Raiders, 31-21 Aaron Rodgers threw for two touchdowns, Eddie Lacy rumbled for a 1-yard score on the Packers' opening drive and Julius Peppers recorded his first sack of the preseason in a 31-21 victory Friday night over the Oakland Raiders.
- Jim Kelly's Follow-Up Exam Shows No Sign Of Cancer Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly received encouraging news in his battle with cancer.