Latest NFL News
- Three NFL teams In Los Angeles? Not Viable, Experts Say Los Angeles is the hottest market for new stadiums in the country -- and the NFL teams that could come with them -- but the possibility that three teams will kick off in the region is a football fantasy, experts say.
- LA NFL Stadium Developer Donates Over $100K To Local Officials The company that is moving quickly on a plan to build a stadium that could host a Southern California NFL team has given more than $118,000 in campaign contributions to officials in the city where it would be located.
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell Made $35 Million In 2013 NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell made $35 million in 2013, according to tax returns submitted by the league.
- Inglewood's NFL Stadium Clears Hurdles To Allow Stadium Plan For Local Vote A proposal to build an 80,000-seat stadium in the Los Angeles suburbs that could become the home of an NFL team moved forward Thursday when election officials cleared the plan for a local vote, possibly in mid-June.
- Missouri Governor Announces Deals In Hopes Of Keeping Rams In St. Louis Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon announced deals with a power company and railroad Tuesday that he said represent "concrete progress" in plans to build a riverfront stadium that could help St. Louis remain an NFL city.
- NFL Panel Will Review Los Angeles Stadium Plans NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has established an internal committee to review stadium options in Los Angeles and coordinate any possible move to Southern California.
- Co-Defendant In Sharper Rape Trial: Former USC Running Back Reggie Bush Passed Ecstasy To Women According to Louisiana paper, The Advocate, the man who helped former Saints safety Darren Sharper drug women to before allegedly raping them said he saw former USC and current Lions running back Reggie Bush spiking girl’s drinks.
- Rodgers Wins 2nd NFL MVP Aaron Rodgers has won his second Associated Press NFL Most Valuable Player award in somewhat surprisingly easy fashion.
- Junior Seau Among 5 Elected To NFL Hall of Fame Junior Seau, Jerome Bettis, Tim Brown, Charles Haley and Will Shields were elected Saturday to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- Arians Wins Coach Of Year Award For 2nd Time In 3 Years NFL rushing leader DeMarco Murray of Dallas won The Associated Press Offensive Player of the Year award for 2014, while the Arizona Cardinals swept coaching honors Saturday night.