Latest NFL News
- Raiders Owner Mark Davis Says Oakland Is On Its 'Last Chance' To Keep Raiders The Raiders want a new stadium and if something doesn't happen soon, they might be leaving Oakland. Owner Mark Davis said this week that he wants to stay in the city where his team has been since 1995, but he needs to see some progress as far as...
- Manziel Sticks To Football Business At NFL Combine Johnny Manziel shed the Hollywood image Friday -- maybe for good.
- Former NFL Player Darren Sharper Pleads Not Guilty To Rape, Drugging Charges Former NFL safety Darren Sharper pleaded not guilty to charges of drugging and raping two women he met in a West Hollywood nightclub.
- Chargers Will Seek New Mayor's Backing For New Stadium The San Diego Chargers are eager to resume their long, winding push for a new stadium now that Republican Kevin Faulconer has been elected mayor.
- Agent's Support For Openly Gay NFL Prospect: 'I Think It's Big For Sports In General' The agent for All-American football player Michael Sam, who may become the first openly gay NFL player in history after publicly coming out Sunday, is calling the announcement a game changer.
- All-American NFL Prospect Michael Sam: 'I Am An Openly, Proud Gay Man' Missouri All-American Michael Sam says he is gay, and the defensive end could become the first openly homosexual player in the NFL.
- CBS To Air 'Thursday Night Football' For 2014 Season The National Football League and CBS announced Wednesday that the network will produce and air Thursday Night Football for the 2014 season.
- Before Super Bowl Disaster Struck, Broncos Had One Remarkable Season In 2013 The Denver Broncos seemed unstoppable, even unbeatable at times during the 2013 season. But, when the Vince Lombardi Trophy was on the line, they were blown out by the Seattle Seahawks.
- The Many Highs, Few Lows Of 2013 Seattle Seahawks When you win the Super Bowl, there isn't much to complain about as far as overall team performance is concerned. But here is a look back at what the Seahawks excelled at and aspects of their game that they will need to tighten up next season.
- Seattle's Defense Brings Home Lombardi Trophy It looks like defense still wins championships, as Seattle's Legion of Boom was able to give their team a quick lead and never look back against the Denver Broncos in the 2014 Super Bowl.