Latest NFL News
- Raiders Extend Charles Woodson For 2015 The Oakland Raiders signed pending free-agent safety Charles Woodson to a one-year contract extension on Monday, bringing him back for an 18th season in the NFL.
- NFL Has Yet To Reach Tom Brady About Underinflated Footballs The two men most responsible for delivering wins for the New England Patriots both said Thursday they have no explanation for how footballs used to reach the Super Bowl were underinflated by 2 pounds per square inch.
- NFL Investigation: 11 Of 12 Footballs Used By Patriots In AFC Championship Were Under-Inflated A league investigation suggests the New England Patriots played with deflated footballs during their big 45-7 win in the AFC Championship over the Indianapolis Colts.
- Del Rio Tabs Musgrave As Raiders Offensive Coordinator Jack Del Rio picked the same offensive coordinator to start his tenure in Oakland as he did more than a decade ago in Jacksonville.
- Peyton Manning To Miss Pro Bowl With Thigh Injury As Peyton Manning ponders his football future, he's concluded one thing: He won't play in the Pro Bowl next weekend in Glendale, Arizona.
- Broncos Finalizing 4-Year Deal With Gary Kubiak As Head Coach Denver Broncos GM John Elway is hashing out a four-year contract with Gary Kubiak to become the team's head coach, a person with knowledge of the negotiations told The Associated Press on Sunday night.
- Belichick, Brady Heading To 6th Super Bowl With Rout Of Colts FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Bill Belichick and Tom Brady are headed to a special place where no coach or player has gone more — the Super Bowl. They earned their trip with the second most lopsided AFC championship victory ever. The New England...
- Seahawks Rally, Stun Packers 28-22 In OT For NFC Title Russell Wilson hit Jermaine Kearse for a 35-yard touchdown 3:19 into overtime to lift the Seattle Seahawks to an improbable 28-22 victory over Green Bay in the NFC championship game.
- Raiders Close To Signing 1-year Lease Extension At Coliseum The Oakland Raiders are close to signing a one-year extension to remain at the Coliseum for the 2015 season.
- Proposed NFL Stadium Discussed At Inglewood Meeting An ambitious plan to build a billion-dollar National Football League stadium in the Hollywood Park area generated more debate at a meeting in Inglewood on Wednesday night.