Latest NFL News
- Team Grades: Chiefs Boot Chargers' Five-Game Win Streak After rattling off a five-game winning streak, the San Diego Chargers watched the AFC West rival Kansas City Chiefs come into town and escape with a 23-20 win on a late fourth quarter field goal.
- Palmer Leads Cardinals Past Raiders 24-13 In Return To Oakland Carson Palmer made a triumphant return to Oakland.
- Injury Report: Updates On Brandon Flowers And Eddie Royal Sitting at 5-1 atop the AFC West (Denver is 4-1, Kansas City 2-3), the Chargers look to continue their recent dominance over the Chiefs (have won the last four meetings).
- Tom Brady's Patriots Escape With 27-25 Win Over Jets Tom Brady threw three touchdown passes to lead the New England Patriots to a 27-25 victory over the New York Jets that came down to the last play.
- CBS Sports Trent Green Talks Patriots vs. Jets On Thursday Night Football The New England Patriots are going in one direction and the New York Jets are going in another. On "Thursday Night Football," the teams are going to face off in an AFC East battle that may not be nearly as competitive as it has been in past years....
- Weddle Continues To Put Charge In Defense The Pro Bowl free safety continues to roam the secondary for a team that currently sits atop the AFC West at 5-1, preparing for this Sunday's home encounter with the rival Kansas City Chiefs.
- NFL, Union Discuss Personal Conduct Policy NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and players' union chief DeMaurice Smith agreed to continue discussing changes to the league's personal conduct policy following a four-hour session in New York on Tuesday.
- Tale Of The Tape: Houston Texans At Pittsburgh Steelers The Texans have been pushing hard in recent weeks and nearly got the best of the Cowboys and the Colts, but they couldn’t get past either one.
- Tale Of The Tape: San Francisco 49ers At Denver Broncos The 49ers have gotten off to a halting start this year, and they have not played their best football even in the games they have won.
- Tale Of The Tape: New York Giants At Dallas Cowboys Eli Manning and the Giants took it on the chin in their Week Six loss at Philadelphia, and they won’t have any time to sit back and feel sorry for themselves in this game at Dallas.