Latest NFL News
- 60 Yard Field Goal Lifts Seahawks Past Chargers Steven Hauschka kicked a 60-yard field goal with 16 seconds left to give the Seattle Seahawks a 16-15 victory over the San Diego Chargers on Saturday night.
- Chargers Beat Cardinals On Last-Second Field Goal Arizona rookie David Johnson rushed for 66 yards in 13 carries in his NFL debut, San Diego had six first-half sacks, and rookie Josh Lambo kicked a 42-yard field goal as the game ended to give the Chargers a 22-19 preseason victory over the Cardinals...
- Raiders Fall Short Of Comeback Against Vikings Charles Johnson and Chase Ford each caught touchdown passes in the second quarter for the Minnesota Vikings, who came back from an hour-plus weather delay to defeat the Oakland Raiders 20-12 on Saturday.
- Raiders Hope To Revive Running Game With Murray Whether it was because of injuries his first year or a lack of trust from his coaches last season, Latavius Murray has been more of a spectator than a participant since joining the Oakland Raiders.
- Chargers & Philip Rivers Agree To 4-Year Extension Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers have agreed to a four-year contract extension.
- First Female NFL Coach & Referee Make Their Debuts Jen Welter walked from the sideline and shook hands with the line judge for the night's game between the Cardinals and Kansas City Chiefs.
- Raiders Impress In Preseason Opener Against Rams Derek Carr might already have a new favorite receiver.
- Chargers Beat Cowboys, 17-7, In Preseason Opener Danny Woodhead scored on an 8-yard run in his first game since September and the San Diego Chargers, whose owner has angered fans by exploring a move to Los Angeles, beat the Dallas Cowboys 17-7 on Thursday night in an exhibition opener.
- Top 5 NFL Super Bowl Contenders for 2015-2016 As the NFL season approaches, we analyze the five teams that have the best chances to take home Super Bowl 50.
- NFL Officially Inducts 8 Into Hall Of Fame The humbled men in gold jackets were unmistakable.